Reviews for Rainy Days
Rosettaspen chapter 8 . 1/31/2019
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
I Recently discovered and (begrudgingly) became invested in this show, only to binge watch all that there was! Really enjoying your story; the flow of both the plot and character interactions so far seems quite natural/organic. I see mention of the Legend of Zelda popped up again, so I'm exited to see if anything happens with that! I'd say their fates are now double-sealed, in fact. (BF and I have had some embarrassingly cheesy bonding moments related to those games so it hits close to home lol)
midori144 chapter 10 . 1/20/2019
Whoa! Amazing story! I couldn't put it down! Please continue writing, you are a fantastic author.
PeachyKitten chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
This is such a beautiful fanfic and definitely one of the best. Marinette and Adrien’s relationship was portrayed perfectly and i thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow close to each other. The build up was done so well, their identity reveal felt so emotional to me!

Thank you so much for writing this! You write so well and i look forward to reading future works!
PeachyKitten chapter 7 . 12/30/2018
I did not expect a Ladrien moment at all but you written it so well! Their interaction was spot on!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Please can you update this saying what the sequel is called!
MikaPeeka chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
I can just say one thing... Amazing! WHEN you do a sequel mabye could you add in more of Adriens dad seeing that he's Hotmoth and all! This is the best fanfic of... well... ANYTHING I have ever read! Most of the time it's just about sex and really quick! But this is truly and excellent story! Don't stop writing!
PeachyKitten chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
Your writing is so good! And i sure hope Chloe's temper sure is scary...
Frostcloud chapter 10 . 11/13/2018
c e
ChristiRose13 chapter 10 . 11/12/2018
This is awesome! I can only imagine What Gabriel's Reaction would be when he returns and finds put Adrien
1. Snuck out (Successfully I might add)
2. Got injured in an Akuma Attack
3. GOT A GURL FRAN BOOM SHACKA LACKA

hehehehehehehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
SYKE! ADRIEN SWITCHED TARGETS!
UnderTheScore chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
This is officially the most favourite-d MLB English fanfic on ! (Excluding the M ones but I don’t think those ones have more than 3k favourites.) Yay, congrats!
montgom5 chapter 10 . 10/1/2018
Holy goodness, this is probably the most accurate fic regarding their personalities and experiences! I loved every single second! Heading off to read the sequal now, then every other fanfic in your portfolio!
Izzy chapter 10 . 9/27/2018
I loved it. Thank you!
Rowdypuff chapter 10 . 9/27/2018
I freaking love this. Everything was so beautifully written. The emotions, the actions, the movements, the thoughts GOD you're so good. Everything was perfectly timed and I absolutely loved it. Especially the akuma. First of all genius idea with the stone, and the fear and suspense was really shown as Chat walked through the school. Loved this story.
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »