Reviews for Rainy Days
NightCourtRuby chapter 10 . 8/16/2018
AW!
gpc78 chapter 4 . 8/16/2018
AAAH I love this chapter soooo much! Please keep writing or I WILL DIE I swear this is brilliant... best fluff miraculous fic I’ve read!
urarararararara chapter 10 . 8/6/2018
this was wonderful!
Burnehn chapter 10 . 8/4/2018
MON DIEU. I THOUGHT I KNEW THE MEANING OF BEING GOO BEFORE BUT APPARENTLY NOT. That is such a fantastically perfect ending for this story. Its final and fantastic and perfect and- GAH. I LOVE IT. IT'S SUCH A FEASAVLE COURSE OF EVENTS .
Burnehn chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
lol, I love Plagg
Burnehn chapter 4 . 8/4/2018
ATTA BOY
Freedom'sWish chapter 2 . 7/26/2018
"Getting the pleasure of your company far out values the cost of lunch, it's on me, i insist"

THIS LINE IS SO SMOOTH I CANT EVEN- MAY I PLEASE USE THIS IN A STORY I'M DOING?
sydthesun chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
Great! Amazing fluff
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2018
I like the progression of this story. Supef cute
HFIQNVOAkg chapter 10 . 7/14/2018
I loved this story! This romance is exactly what I needed!
HFIQNVOAkg chapter 5 . 7/14/2018
I love Plagg.
IdyllSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Hello! My name is Margarita, and I would like to ask you permission to translate your work "Rainy Days", since another translator has not published a sequel for almost a year. I want to translate your work into Russian. I will be grateful for the answer)
SnowlockKing chapter 10 . 6/5/2018
This whole story was an amazing ride! Nice Work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
She does seem a bit OOC, but it's ok because that's what the story needs to progress, right? (I'm a little...disappointed(? Doesn't seem like the right word but idk what is) with her because I like the headcanons where Chloe's like "If I don't get Adrikins Marinette will, and she'll deserve it", but again this version of Chloe was what the story needed)

Adrien you totally asked her on a date AHHHHH this is huge!
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »