Reviews for Gods and Monsters
koseta.a chapter 18 . 7/7
Hah! Crocobirdbat!
icedshadows chapter 13 . 4/3
The portal 2 reference! good one!
Nice story you did! thank for sharing it with us!
Ninja6996 chapter 18 . 2/8
Please continue this story, you add a whole new level of emotional attachment and mental thought process for Alex that the game never did. Seeing him care so much for Dana and how emotional yet unemotional he gets from killing pariah was an amazing outlook into something ive never seen somebody do with Alex before, and I would love to see it continue. So again, please continue this story.
andrewlou4 chapter 13 . 1/19
he portal 2 reference
the17thmuse chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Interesting crossover, especially when you included Cross and Pariah. A bit sad about what happened to the latter, but it was for the best.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2017
The last chapter was sad hope u write more
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
Blowup the mountain hahaha I love it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Alex1 Dare Davel 0
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Thor vs alex
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Control Alex that is not going to end well
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
Haha love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
Man I love Prototype crossovers In this one's pretty Good so far
Mysticdreamer32 chapter 13 . 7/9/2017
The one Alex is chasing oh I don't know Ada Wong or that bitch that looks like her. If your rdoing esident evil xover I do one of the Weskers instead of her though.
Celestial Glowhead chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
Having read the whole thing, I have to admit that was bloody awesome. Not only did it have entertaining parts but also pretty deep ones that made me feel bad for the characters. The whole ordeal with Pariah towards the ending was beautiful and heart breaking at the samd time, hardly any other fanfic has had me get so deep in the emotions and character struggles, congratulations. This was a master piece and you should be proud.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 18 . 5/25/2017
Awww. Poor little brother.