Reviews for Gods and Monsters
the17thmuse chapter 18 . 9/9
Interesting crossover, especially when you included Cross and Pariah. A bit sad about what happened to the latter, but it was for the best.
The last chapter was sad hope u write more
Blowup the mountain hahaha I love it
Alex1 Dare Davel 0
Thor vs alex
Control Alex that is not going to end well
Haha love this story
Man I love Prototype crossovers In this one's pretty Good so far
Mysticdreamer32 chapter 13 . 7/9
The one Alex is chasing oh I don't know Ada Wong or that bitch that looks like her. If your rdoing esident evil xover I do one of the Weskers instead of her though.
Celestial Glowhead chapter 18 . 6/30
Having read the whole thing, I have to admit that was bloody awesome. Not only did it have entertaining parts but also pretty deep ones that made me feel bad for the characters. The whole ordeal with Pariah towards the ending was beautiful and heart breaking at the samd time, hardly any other fanfic has had me get so deep in the emotions and character struggles, congratulations. This was a master piece and you should be proud.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 18 . 5/25
Awww. Poor little brother.
little.tel chapter 18 . 4/28
This was really good. And I might've teared up last chapter. Poor PARIAH and poor Alex. :(
That really sucked and made my heart hurt.

I'd love to see Alex make a Dragon. And I can't
Wait to see your inFamous crossover. Still can't believe English isn't your first language. Your grammar mistakes are fairly few and easily overlooked. Keep up the good work. :)
Youko Artemis chapter 18 . 4/5
This was a really good story, and I'm glad I read it! Thanks for writing it. )
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
That... that is something I would like to see. Dragons. He could consume a Komodo dragon, but that could potentially cause an international incident, as they are endangered.
And yes, I am taking this very seriously.
Please keep writing, and make that dragon.
MonsterOfEnd chapter 18 . 12/15/2016