Reviews for Jack's Little Lambs
highlanderprincess chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Love this one! Thanks for sharing! :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I DO BELIEVE THAT IS THE WEIREST SORY I HAVE EVER READ AND I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ONE BIT OF IT SORRY BUT THANK YOU
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This was on my TBR-list since the contest was over, I finally got to read it - again;)

This won it's place for a good reason and I think I was part of it;)
Did you already start on the sequel? Because I know you've entered at least one more contest since then...
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Crazy cool
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
makes you wander who was behind it. if it was some one they trust or someone from the staff. i hope whatever went down that they didnt get hurt. keep up the awesome writing.
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was soooo good,but so many questions
sue1zide chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This left me with a lot of questions.
amberkey chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Ohhhhh twisted!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I loved this story! I really hate the separation wasn’t in the contest post. I did upload as a doc, and that usually transfers formatting. I did a run through, but didn't notice those missing. I apologize for that!
StarryEyedWriter8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Great story!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
What a nightmare...or not LOL! Up until they all took a shot of Brain Hemorrhage, it looked like one hell of a great Halloween party! Lookin' forward to more!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Great story. So glad you're going to continue with it.
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Congratulations. Loved this :) Looking forward to reading more when RL allows it
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
That was good. Please continue. I have questions.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wow! I'm so glad I get to tell you how much I liked this story. Damn...that was creepy and good. I HOPE to see more and to figure out what happened.