Reviews for Chuck vs The Butterfly Effect
AfricanChieftess chapter 11 . 10/15
Oh, this was lovely. Just marvellous! You stayed true to Chuck and Sarah.
asmallgirlwithbigdreams chapter 11 . 7/31
I absolutely loved loved loved this! Thank you for writing this gem!
chucksboxers chapter 11 . 7/21
This was a really well written story - I truly enjoyed it! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
chucksboxers chapter 10 . 7/14
What a monster chapter - so much Charah goodness! Thank you!
chucksboxers chapter 9 . 7/9
Wow did you cover a lot of Charah territory in this chapter- it was great! Plus Her friendship with Ellie and their dialog was very good!

I really wish they had made Yvonne Ms Marvel! You wrote this in 2016 or so…wow they really should have made that happen. Oh well I suspect Yvonne enjoys other projects so maybe it was for the best.

Thanks!
chucksboxers chapter 8 . 7/6
Yesssss! Excellent scenes on the street and then in the coffee shop and then the train station! Really engaging and believable- well done!
Finally some warm fuzzies for our heroes together! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 7 . 7/5
Wow that was a rough “life moves on” chapter! I guess I expected them to get together more quickly. The picture is a nice callback! And always good to have Carina back in play.
It was a very well written build up chapter but I’m looking forward to some fluff now! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 6 . 7/5
Oh shit those punches Sarah gave Bryce felt gooooood! Well written fury there!
Good action scenes with Chuck and Roark as well! Nice chapter!
chucksboxers chapter 5 . 7/4
Very good back and forth between Chuck and Sarah and Bryce! Your story developed in unpredictable ways! But damn, that ending - oof. Poor Chuck and Sarah!
chucksboxers chapter 4 . 7/3
Now we have some Charah angst cooking - you are hitting on all cylinders for a Chuck fic here! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 3 . 7/1
I’m enjoying the plot setup so far - Chuck and Sarah on the beach together? Yes!
chucksboxers chapter 2 . 7/1
Really interesting spin on canon you’ve written! The feelings are brewing, now we just need to get rid of Bryce, as usual! LOL
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 6/30
That was good! Good dialog and some really funny moments! You do a very good job of describing their inner thoughts and feelings.
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 11 . 3/18
Really good story, enjoyed this one even if it was a tad angsty.
MM2020 chapter 11 . 11/6/2020
WOW! Probably in the top three Charah stories. Good job. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.