Reviews for Chuck vs The Butterfly Effect
david.carner chapter 5 . 11/27
I love this Casey so much. You're also ripping my heart out with Chuck and Sarah. So good.
Zettel chapter 1 . 9/19
Fine story
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 11 . 7/7
*Cue Ellie pitched squeal* Thank you, just thank you. This is awesome.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 3/27
I loved how when Sarah held Clara for the first time, Chuck was right there to show her how and reassure and support her. He *would* naturally adjust to being a father, you're right. And this final chapter was just one big pile of fluff, wish-fulfillment from what we never got to see in canon. Thank you for making me grin for the whole duration of this ending. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 3/26
I completely agree with your take on Chuck and Hannah in canon, and good job deftly handling them in this story. And wonderful writing in this chapter, from beginning to end!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh, that moment when you point out that Chuck and Sarah are subtly knifing each other with small phrases, unbeknownst to anyone else in the conversation, is so *them*, and OWWWW...
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 3/26
As someone who *has* broken their tailbone, I can say that yes, it is most definitely possible, and it hurts like hell, and it takes *years* to stop hurting, and it has to heal in its broken configuration, because you can't put a cast on it. I'm glad that Chuck didn't actually break his. :)

Btw, your writing is excellent. Some minor typos, but the pacing and characterization are excellent, and you've ratcheted up the angst in fascinating ways, so that even though Chuck doesn't have the Intersect, he's still stuck in roughly the same situation with Sarah. Great work!
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 11 . 3/22
I have to say I've really loved this story. I just read the whole thing today. You created a very believable AU and did an amazing job creating relationships between the characters. I wish the series had ended closer to how this did. Great job! Hope to read more of your work in the future.
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 2/1
Still an incredible story the second time through. Thanks again for writing I hope at some point in the future you take a shot at another epic story like this one.
Mojo01 chapter 1 . 1/14
I pretty much binged this story, once I found it. I love the AU you created, and the characterizations are spot on. I also appreciate the grammar, punctuation and spelling that so often detract from what the author is trying to convey, being so noticeably good, in your work. Well done to you, and to michaelfmx for both of your attention to detail. There are only a few authors here that can draw an actual laugh from me, or move me to tears. Frea O'Scanlon and Arya's Prayers spring to mind. You managed both, in this one story. Thank you, VERY much. Now I'm heading back to your profile page to find my next binge. *smile*
OnkelJo chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
I love this story. I appreciate the (relative) lack of angst, it does wonders for my heart :D Thank you
True Love Lives Forever chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
This was a fantastic story. I absolutely loved it. I'm generally not a huge fan of AU stories, in part because it's difficult to keep characters in character when you change their whole background and all the events that led them to become who they are. But you've done a fantastic job here that was a joy to read.

Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more Chuck stories from you.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Oh my... That was a wonderful story !
Very well done Agent Bartowski ! ;)
IAmN0tDead chapter 8 . 8/3/2016