Reviews for Chuck vs The Butterfly Effect
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 11 . 7/7
*Cue Ellie pitched squeal* Thank you, just thank you. This is awesome.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 3/27
I loved how when Sarah held Clara for the first time, Chuck was right there to show her how and reassure and support her. He *would* naturally adjust to being a father, you're right. And this final chapter was just one big pile of fluff, wish-fulfillment from what we never got to see in canon. Thank you for making me grin for the whole duration of this ending. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 3/26
I completely agree with your take on Chuck and Hannah in canon, and good job deftly handling them in this story. And wonderful writing in this chapter, from beginning to end!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh, that moment when you point out that Chuck and Sarah are subtly knifing each other with small phrases, unbeknownst to anyone else in the conversation, is so *them*, and OWWWW...
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 3/26
As someone who *has* broken their tailbone, I can say that yes, it is most definitely possible, and it hurts like hell, and it takes *years* to stop hurting, and it has to heal in its broken configuration, because you can't put a cast on it. I'm glad that Chuck didn't actually break his. :)

Btw, your writing is excellent. Some minor typos, but the pacing and characterization are excellent, and you've ratcheted up the angst in fascinating ways, so that even though Chuck doesn't have the Intersect, he's still stuck in roughly the same situation with Sarah. Great work!
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 11 . 3/22
I have to say I've really loved this story. I just read the whole thing today. You created a very believable AU and did an amazing job creating relationships between the characters. I wish the series had ended closer to how this did. Great job! Hope to read more of your work in the future.
Deathzbreath chapter 11 . 2/1
Still an incredible story the second time through. Thanks again for writing I hope at some point in the future you take a shot at another epic story like this one.
Mojo01 chapter 1 . 1/14
I pretty much binged this story, once I found it. I love the AU you created, and the characterizations are spot on. I also appreciate the grammar, punctuation and spelling that so often detract from what the author is trying to convey, being so noticeably good, in your work. Well done to you, and to michaelfmx for both of your attention to detail. There are only a few authors here that can draw an actual laugh from me, or move me to tears. Frea O'Scanlon and Arya's Prayers spring to mind. You managed both, in this one story. Thank you, VERY much. Now I'm heading back to your profile page to find my next binge. *smile*
OnkelJo chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
I love this story. I appreciate the (relative) lack of angst, it does wonders for my heart :D Thank you
True Love Lives Forever chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
This was a fantastic story. I absolutely loved it. I'm generally not a huge fan of AU stories, in part because it's difficult to keep characters in character when you change their whole background and all the events that led them to become who they are. But you've done a fantastic job here that was a joy to read.

Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more Chuck stories from you.
Carmichael Jr chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Oh my... That was a wonderful story !
Very well done Agent Bartowski ! ;)
IAmN0tDead chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Slight continuity error, Game of Thrones didn't air until 2011
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Great story, perfect length
michaelfmx chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
So...where to begin with my last review of this story. First and foremost, I wanted to thank you, publicly, for allowing me to be a part of this fantastic tale. And thank you for the more than kind words in your A/N. But like I've told you, without your incredible imagination and writing skills, this story would never have been told. So thank you for being patient and dealing with my, sometimes, overly analytical beta work.

Now, on to this chapter and the story. As I read this chapter all the way through, I couldn't help but think what a perfect point this was for the story to end. And the beach proposal scene was just breathtaking. Loved how you showed Sarah's raw emotions. She realized that she had tears streaking down her face...and she just did not care anymore. Because this is what she wanted. And I thought the way you had her react to realizing Chuck was going to propose was so telling. The panic quickly becoming elation as she came to the realization that Chuck wanted to marry her. With all her imperfections and issues, he wanted her. Loved how that all played out on her drive home.

But more than any particular issue in this final chapter, what struck me the most was how this last chapter really brought the story full circle. Not only by the obvious, with the beach in Malibu marking both the beginning and the end. But also how this really brought the whole idea of the butterfly effect back to the forefront. The ripple effects of that first chance meeting on that beach came to their fruition here. Chuck, after battling bad luck and lack of self-confidence, ended up so cool and collected in the moment that most men fear...the moment they ask the person they love above anybody else to marry them. And this moment would not have been possible without the words that Sarah said to Chuck way back when on that beach, telling him that he could do anything.

And for her part, Sarah was a shell of a person in that original meeting, basically just going through the motions, probably destined to die on a mission somewhere and not care, or not have anybody else care. Chuck, in that brief meeting, re-energized Sarah, and might just have saved her life. And the butterfly effect on her life, from that initial meeting, is clearly even more significant than Chuck's. She's not only come to accept that she is worth something, but is worthy of the love of the most wonderful man she's ever met.

As Sarah reminisced in the last paragraph of this story. Every decision and life-changing moment since that day has been a direct result of that first, lucky meeting. I would encourage anybody who has read this story to go back and read chapter 1 again. Seldom has the title of a story held so true as this one does. The Butterfly Effect indeed.

I know I'm biased, but I highly recommend this story to any reader out there who's looking for a story that's a little bit different, but that brings out the best in these characters that we love so much.
Garnetflint chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
That's Chuch and Sarah... Darn phone typing!