Reviews for Fair's Fair
sammyo3w chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This story was adorable.
Sky Fable chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
LKASJDFAOWIEL;DSAHOGA That's what it'll say on my gravestone. Cause of death: Blunt force damage to the feels.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
AWE this was just adorable! So cute! LOOOVVVEEE IT!
tbehartoo chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
So sweet and well done! thanks for sharing it
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
OMG this was so damn cute!
I love how it started off seeming like a love-hate relationship, and for Jellal to say that they weren't good friends; threw me off a bit on how the story would progress. But no doubt, you did a superb job as usual! I couldn't predict what would happen or how, it was so light and fluffy, and I can't believe you managed to lace some angst into it! X") I love it!
Haha, next time a guy pisses you off, you know to send him into the dunk tank! My favorite parts were the confronting and then not letting Jellal talk! Erza was quite the badass in that scene! Another thing I always love is that you mention Gray in a lot of your stories! I love him! And it only adds to the Jerza relationship as Grayza is seen as a potential couple, so it somewhat intensifies the circumstances- in pissing off Jellal, or making him jealous etc.
I'm glad with how it ended! It was very cute, and that little payback with the kiss- to cut her sentence off this time- was a spark of genius and it sent my heart racing! Every little Jerza thing is sending me off these days since its been MIA in the manga for so long!
Good luck to you with the writing, I will be reading your latest work as soon as I can! I need some amazing Jerza drive in me, and your work is guaranteed to do the work!
-Amns.
qurz058 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Perfect. Just perfect KEEP IT UP
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Aww how cute. Once again an awesome one shot. Poor jelly. Ultras and meredy laughing At his doom, seems about right haha. Hope to read more from you
Anemone102 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is by far my favorite one shot! You portrayed Erza perfectly, what she did was such an Erza thing to do. Such a hilarious fanfic! Keep writing and stay cool!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Cuteee. Loved these little snippets of their past.
(Also, think you might have write "ladder" instead of "latter" up there.)