Reviews for The Vasto of White
Kayen1024 chapter 76 . 5/14
This was interesting, but you the number of remaining Quincy elites wrong.
wierd idea chapter 47 . 5/6
Zero The Origin I don't know why but it's description makes me think of the [ROOT] and i'm wondering if that ability and the root have anything to do with each other?
USSRParrot chapter 36 . 5/5
Well this- I have no words just... wow.
USSRParrot chapter 32 . 5/5
W-what? Is It his reality marble wh-wha?
slydino chapter 76 . 5/4
Wonderful chapter. Great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
general zargon chapter 76 . 5/3
Love it! Awesome action and Grantz showing up to save the day because Science! :) best of luck on your writing!
Jcook1996 it helps get the point straight. Fuck off.
Jcook1996 chapter 76 . 5/1
Guest, kindly take a chill pill.

If someone takes issue with the fic or some facet within it, like Luckenhaft, and they aren't flaming, then they have EVERY right to leave a review.

You are not some inquisitor that decides what people can and can't say. If you don't like what they have to say, feel free to voice your complaints to them but keep your toxic " I aM tHe LaW! GoOd ReViEwS OnLy" tirade to your damn self. No one likes a whiner.

And if you like the fanfic, why the fuck are you reading "negative" comments in the first place instead of reading the story? Pot, meet kettle.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 76 . 4/30
Another brilliant installment! Great job, my friend! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
I don’t know what the hell you’re deal is Luckenhaft, but can you fuck off. All you do is whine like a bitch.
To Luckenhaft, shut the fuck up. All you do is complain and complain. It is fucking obnoxious. If you don’t like the fanfic, why the fuck are you reading this in the first place?

Fuck off.
Luckenhaft chapter 52 . 4/29
Honestly, what really makes Shirou here and now that different from the Yamamoto of a millenia ago.

He hates the present order the spiritual world does things by so he'll just brute force his way over everyone else without giving much thought to who he crushes under his rampage or the suffering he leaves behind.

In the end say he succeeds in his goal, he'll just be a tyrant enforcing his better ideal of how the world should work who achieved that goal through violence and bloodshed.

No one will truly understand why he does what he does since he barely ever talks with anyone.

Dude, pull what the Rider Servant of your dad pulled in the 4th Holy Grail War.

Use your overwhelming stupid might to force the strongest powers around into having a conference to talk things out and actually share your standpoint on things and see if maybe that can get some people to change their views on things.

Didn't work for Rider back then because Gil was just too powerful and had his head too far up his ass to listen, but provided we don't have a Gilgamesh here whose stronger than you in this story you should likely be met with better results.

And given it pretty much feels like you're just a steamroller who'll keep flattening everything in your path without stopping or slowing down, I don't think there's anyone around who can stop your tyranny mister 'hero'.

I a
Locke1998 chapter 76 . 4/28
Love your story and am looking forward to what comes next. Really hoping that Ichibei gets bent. Hate his character, his hypocrisy. The fact that that he came out okay in the Manga while better characters died rankled. I'm hoping that the bus he threw others under swerves to hit him and leaves him in a coma. But seriously, hate him and am hoping he gets screwed.
Luckenhaft chapter 50 . 4/28
Gin...

Screw Shirou.

His heads too far up his ass to see the light of day. He's never once had a 1-to-1 conversation with Ichigo and yet he thinks he knows the guy better than Ichigo knows himself.

And he thinks he knows you pretty well just because he took in Shinso's history or some such. People just aren't that easy to figure out even if you've got god-like clairvoyance powers.

Really dude, just bide your time. Eventually, (hopefully) the chance to murder Aizen's punk ass'll hopefully present itself.

Just don't rely on Shirou to make that happen for you. He and Aizen are besties apparently despite pretty much everything bad that has happened in the Bleach world in the past few centuries can all be attributed to Aizen.

Shinji and his people being turned into Hollows and getting ousted from Soul Society along with Kisuke? Aizen.

The no name Shinigami Aizen was experimenting on before that to lure Shinji and his people in who died? Aizen.

Kaien Shiba and his wife being dead? Aizen.

Ichigo existing? Aizen.

Ichigo's mom becoming Grand Fisher's snack? Aizen.

The order from Central 46 to kill Rukia and all that resulted from that for Ichigo? Aizen.

I could likely keep this going for much longer and everytime it'll be Aizen's fault.

Heck, Wonderweiss was deliberately made to not have much higher mental functions as an Arrancar just so Aizen can use and dispose of him to weaken Yamamoto.

If Shirou wasn't too caught up in his own crap to notice what's going around him words would be spoken with Aizen about Wonderweiss.

He's just kind of a shit excuse for a hero here.

I a