Reviews for Halo 5: Reclamation
IceSteve08 chapter 6 . 12/16/2021
I can only now imagine refugees and people that come to a different plant being houses together as a TV show now.

My brain is weird
Jakeros chapter 6 . 10/3/2021
At this point, I can already tell that ONI parallels Cerberus from Mass Effect and I can't wait to see the powder keg explode when that bit of info comes out.
Jakeros chapter 5 . 10/3/2021
Buck is par for par on point in characterization here - you have done Nathan proud.
Jakeros chapter 4 . 10/3/2021
Ok, I might be a bit biased here but this is the best interpretation of Jameson Locke I've ever read. Guardians made him a cardboard cutout, Nightfall was...eh... But this? Holy crap I can see great, great things in the future. This is going to be GOOD.
Jakeros chapter 3 . 10/3/2021
Excellent set up and combat scenes. Now with Halsey in the mix, things just got a whole lot more personal for Blue Team.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
I'm in love with your writing style; seriously I can picture every scene of this playing out in gameplay and cutscenes. And you didn't scrub the SO plotline either! This should be good.
Jakeros chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
OH. BOY! With Infinite coming out soon, I had to check FFN to see if someone - anyone had decided F*ck this and wrote their own damn story and low and behold! Oh boy oh boy! I cannot tell you how excited I am to come across a Guardians (it's not Halo, and never will be a Halo to me) rewrite. The ads hyped this game up so damn much and fell so flat on its face it made a crater. So to see HTT mentioned in here and what it was supposed to entail... You have my attention. Carry on.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2020
This is a powerful story. The depth that you are adding to Blue team is amazing. Thank you for the hard work and time you have put into this story.
MystiYew chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Lmao Linda.
AJ chapter 27 . 4/9/2020
I am gonna be honest...Locke seems WAY out of character and he was never this intolerant towards the Sanghellios
Jinero chapter 6 . 10/3/2019
And you forgot to mention that you used the names of the Avengers as covers for the Spartan II Team.
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 8/8/2019
Locke.

You might be good.

But i know that if I took you and any SPARTAN IV and put them in a room with just one SPARTAN II or a SPARTAN III. Your ass would be grass.
Sparta49 chapter 28 . 8/6/2019
I know your finish with this but I just want to say nice so far.

With the computer genius thing, honestly I could only see Linda do it, Fred was the CQC specialist plus SPARTANS are men to multitask than the regular human if anything it would mean had Linda been a washout she could have personally helped Dr. Halsey in MLJNOIR inventions.

In your story, she's so helpful.
Chris chapter 40 . 7/19/2019
Bravo. Bravo. By far One of the most enjoyable stories I’ve read in years. In your end note you said you were going to aspire to be a professional author. I bid you good fortune in your future endeavors. And again, BRAVO
Tenchi Knight chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
To say, I'm really enjoying a story. Honestly, I am really enjoying this. You've done a very good job at fleshing out the Halo universe, and you've done a great job at fleshing out the various characters. It really is a quality story. And as to the Snowblind, there's actually an Xbox game called Project Snowblind which uses a similar device to allow you to travel stealthily. The only thing is it blinds your electronics as well as the opponents gadgets you're going up against. That little bit of information passed along, I'm going back to reading the story. :-)