Reviews for Halo 5: Reclamation
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
Chief would kick the shit out of Locke across the galaxy
Austhin H7 chapter 20 . 9/13/2022
Fuck, man, you know how someone cry...
Isaasol2 chapter 40 . 5/29/2022
I was honestly hoping for some happy ending with Cortana, but I think it made for the better story that it ended this way.
Isaasol2 chapter 27 . 5/29/2022
Wait, if the journalist Girad had already leaked the truth of the Spartan origins to waypoint, why did Locke need to debrief Osiris on it and say it was classified.
Isaasol2 chapter 23 . 5/29/2022
Like I'm really hoping Cortana isn't the bad guy and it eventually turns to everyone fighting ONI.
Isaasol2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2022
I can only pray to god right now that Cortana isn't going to go all Skynet like how 343 had her be, and all this was just one big misunderstanding.
IceSteve08 chapter 6 . 12/16/2021
I can only now imagine refugees and people that come to a different plant being houses together as a TV show now.

My brain is weird
Jakeros chapter 6 . 10/3/2021
At this point, I can already tell that ONI parallels Cerberus from Mass Effect and I can't wait to see the powder keg explode when that bit of info comes out.
Jakeros chapter 5 . 10/3/2021
Buck is par for par on point in characterization here - you have done Nathan proud.
Jakeros chapter 4 . 10/3/2021
Ok, I might be a bit biased here but this is the best interpretation of Jameson Locke I've ever read. Guardians made him a cardboard cutout, Nightfall was...eh... But this? Holy crap I can see great, great things in the future. This is going to be GOOD.
Jakeros chapter 3 . 10/3/2021
Excellent set up and combat scenes. Now with Halsey in the mix, things just got a whole lot more personal for Blue Team.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
I'm in love with your writing style; seriously I can picture every scene of this playing out in gameplay and cutscenes. And you didn't scrub the SO plotline either! This should be good.
Jakeros chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
OH. BOY! With Infinite coming out soon, I had to check FFN to see if someone - anyone had decided F*ck this and wrote their own damn story and low and behold! Oh boy oh boy! I cannot tell you how excited I am to come across a Guardians (it's not Halo, and never will be a Halo to me) rewrite. The ads hyped this game up so damn much and fell so flat on its face it made a crater. So to see HTT mentioned in here and what it was supposed to entail... You have my attention. Carry on.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2020
This is a powerful story. The depth that you are adding to Blue team is amazing. Thank you for the hard work and time you have put into this story.
MystiYew chapter 5 . 5/30/2020