Reviews for Blind Monster
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2019
I like the story very well and I like that Edith is gone because I think she belongs too Allen so I say you did a very good job thank you for this story
Ariel2005 chapter 39 . 7/27/2019
That was a very engaging feel-good story. Everyone gets some kind of happiness in the end -
Ariel2005 chapter 36 . 7/27/2019
What a spiritual couple of chapters :) The lightning struck just as the ghosts left the house, almost like they went to heaven. Also liked how Thomas survived the house collapse and was "cured" by it. Feels symbolic. The only way to renew yourself is to destroy your old "self".
Guest chapter 39 . 5/27/2019
I’ve just read this and I love it so thank you for writing this brilliant alternative!
Ariel2005 chapter 18 . 4/28/2019
Janey and Thomas are so cute 3
Ariel2005 chapter 9 . 4/19/2019
Aww this chapter is adorable
Ariel2005 chapter 6 . 4/19/2019
Sweet chapter :)
Ariel2005 chapter 2 . 4/19/2019
I like your exploration of Thomas' thought processes after the events of the movie. I like both Thomas and Lucille, because they are so interesting. I like that Thomas isn't too angry at his sister in this story, even thought she nearly killed him. It's so in character in my opinion. He didn't even fight back when she stabbed him :( I wonder why - was he surprised that she could do something like this, or just felt really guilty? Probably both. Anyway, this is another engaging chapter! Love it.
Ariel2005 chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
I remember beginning to read this a few years ago, and I never finished. Now I see your story is complete, and now I have to finish. A finished multichapter fanfic is a rare treat :)
The-Butterfly-Deffect chapter 39 . 3/1/2019
Hello,
I know this story is old but I just wanted to let you know that it is one of my favourite fanfictions of all time. It's a story I always end up going back to, and I still get enjoyment out of reading, even though it's been years.
I like the characterisation, the dynamic between Tom and Jane, I like the premise, and I love the happy ever after.
At some point I need to read your other fanfictions, or if you have any original stories I'd love to read them too, or buy them.
I like this story so much that I printed it out so I could always have a copy. I've seen some great fanfictions go over the years, and if there were any that I'd want to keep it'd be yours.
I sincerely hope you're still writing because I think this story is wonderful, and I think the world would lose something brilliant if you ever gave up.
I hope you never doubt your talent, and thank you once again for giving the rest of us a great tale.
Kind Regards,
Butterfly
Guest chapter 39 . 2/3/2019
Absolutely transcendent! I could not stop reading once I started! I had wanted Thomas's life to be more than the movie offered. You gave that fantasy to me. He deserved happiness as did the wonderfully broken woman that saved him. It was so beautifully written I have saved it for many reads to come. You are a true writing genius!
Alatariel5079 chapter 39 . 1/24/2019
Really enjoyed this! Will be checking out your other stories!
Alatariel5079 chapter 11 . 1/23/2019
Just read 10 chapters in one sitting haha. Now reading this I wish there had been a different ending for Thomas in the movie... but I guess that’s why there’s FanFiction
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Just watched the film and was happy to happen upon this story! Hiddleston made me feel so badly for Sir Thomas (though that’s kind of his thing, right? Looking at you Loki!) first chapter was great!
mhuntington chapter 17 . 1/9/2019