Reviews for A Miko's Heart
scarlettravencrove chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
Hope you continue this is amazing!~~
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
It be real funny to see how the one piece world would react to a badass Kagome, is she going to save ace?
flee27 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
i like this it's different and i can actually see Kagome being Law's Aunt. never noticed the similarities till now wow! i hope you'll pick up on this again it's really good :)
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Poor Kags already she has a pack now.
dragonic raptor chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
oh this story shows much promise. :D i look forward to its continuation.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
It is good, but could use a little bit of work on it. )
belladu57 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
Very good
Deathe chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
Nooo!~
My curiosity! She burns! :)
Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how law will grow up with parental figures.
For some reason I can see kagome mothering Kidd haha.
TekoloKuautli chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Aww not even a glimpse at Sota and he's death. Can't she just try again with the well?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
...you went from third person point of view to first person point of view. Is this Kagome or a self-insert? Easier movement? ...so...why not shorts then...like...she's in Japan, right? Where would she even get Chinese style battle dresses that easily in Feudal Japan... ...Jade Dragon demon...eighth grader syndrome is strong here... Married, had kids, and then, left as a single mother, and then, learning more about martial arts, weaponry, royal lineage, black pointed star, facial markings...omg...just omg...there's so many things just screams mary-sue. 'I looked like a whole new person?' That's 'cause you are...
Mr chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Aw, I was hoping kid!Law to meet kid!Luffy. At least make sure Law kicks more butt and more details about how Law's power work/what it can really do. I think the way he was made in the amine/manga , didn't properly show his ability to the imagination. I hope you also make the Law in your story, knows more swordsmanship to be able at least fight on Zoro's level and having more strength in his Haki abilities.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
awesome chapter! XD
northwind132 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Cute story. Can't wait to see more.