Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Nice one. Thanks!
RDDash chapter 10 . 9/15
Good, he should refuse.
A reader chapter 10 . 8/24
Thanks for writing. The stage has been set. Character development was good. Plot development, which I realize was not the main aim, could be improved.
Nice something different! Thank you!
aalens chapter 2 . 5/23
Great start, thank you. I’m a bit puzzled as to why the teacher thinks Harry is a bully, because surely even an occasional look at what was going on in the playground could have shown that Harry was the one bullied, not the one bullying?
Fitoor chapter 10 . 5/22
Wow. I think you got the Dursleys just right. Horrible parents, but not cardboard cut outs.
mumphie chapter 10 . 5/12
An interesting take on the want of normalcy. I will take a gander at the next story to see where this will go!
Zile0 chapter 10 . 2/28
What a great start to a series! You’ve already surprised me so I have no idea what to expect next. I’m off to find part 2. Thank you very much for sharing.
crimson hearts chapter 10 . 2/26
why is that ending just hilarious. maybe because all I. an think is that while Dumbledore and Hagrid would be devastated by that Snape would be so thrilled at the prospect. and knowing the look of disappointment on snapes face would be hilarious.
crimson hearts chapter 9 . 2/26
loving the story so far, and even more so because there are a ton more for the following years. have to say I did not think for one minute he was allergic as Vernon being considerate enough to test him with no ulterior motive did not seem likely. cant wait to read more.
Sam Davenport chapter 10 . 12/12/2021
Loved it.
NWFairyGodmother chapter 10 . 12/2/2021
well thank God and you, our super talented author, that there is a sequel! I don't want to sit around wondering what happened next! awesome story and I can't wait to get to the sequel !
audreyoctopus chapter 10 . 12/1/2021
Loved this! I especially liked the Harry/Petunia interactions. Am off to read part 2 now!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2021
Ten chapters and short ones at that? Despite the shortness was a fairly decent story. Except for the whole mowing the lawn in December, pretty sure that's not going to happen even in the magical world
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
I heard about the Normal series and thought to check it out. Thank you for writing.