Reviews for The Definition of Normal
NWFairyGodmother chapter 10 . 12/2
well thank God and you, our super talented author, that there is a sequel! I don't want to sit around wondering what happened next! awesome story and I can't wait to get to the sequel !
audreyoctopus chapter 10 . 12/1
Loved this! I especially liked the Harry/Petunia interactions. Am off to read part 2 now!
Ten chapters and short ones at that? Despite the shortness was a fairly decent story. Except for the whole mowing the lawn in December, pretty sure that's not going to happen even in the magical world
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 8/27
I heard about the Normal series and thought to check it out. Thank you for writing.
Marj123 chapter 10 . 8/9
Excellent story. Thank you.
elixirmaster chapter 8 . 7/30
his life is just so saddening at times.
elixirmaster chapter 5 . 7/30
the Narnia/cupboard scenario is amazing
ValkSkadi chapter 10 . 5/3
Dedinitelt not an excuse for abuse but...Petunia kind of has a point
ValkSkadi chapter 8 . 5/3
I love the idea that Petunia is accidentally teaching him about magical will via the whole "keep your idea in mind while you wash" thing. Really honing those wandless wordless magic skills
bibliopuff chapter 10 . 4/28
thank you for writing this story. i enjoy reading it
Dr Gero chapter 10 . 4/27
Ah, interesting ending. I wonder how Harry will change once he gets some more influences in his life. This was a fun look at how Harry might have managed to cope while living with the Dursleys. I'm very curious how the sequel(s) will unfold now. Thanks for writing this for all of us!
Dr Gero chapter 5 . 4/27
Hi there, really enjoying the story so far! I had to stop and comment on that explaination for Harry's cupboard, I've read fanfiction for a long time and I don't recall seeing the spin of Harry wanting to be in the cupboard before. That was a nice surprise! I'm not sure about the full explaination with Harry being a little older and kind of turning it to be Harry's fault and absolving some of the Dursleys guilt, but I could definitely picture them putting a baby Harry in there out of the way, then when he protests being taken from his "safe place" they decide he likes it and leave him to it (absolving themselves of any guilt they may feel). Granted consider the source I suppose.
Anyways I'm liking this a lot and looking forward to reading more of the series!
untamedmagicfire chapter 10 . 4/27
This is a brilliant idea! I do feel so sorry for poor Harry and hope he gets a friend. Looking forward to reading more in the series :) than you for your work!
Marilee Susan Way chapter 10 . 3/14
I think it's a pretty hilarious way to end a Harry Potter story. Especially since there's a sequel. Thanks for writing! It was very enjoyable :)
This was very well written. I enjoyed theperspective.