Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Marj123 chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
Excellent story. Thank you.
elixirmaster chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
his life is just so saddening at times.
elixirmaster chapter 5 . 7/30/2021
the Narnia/cupboard scenario is amazing
ValkSkadi chapter 10 . 5/3/2021
Dedinitelt not an excuse for abuse but...Petunia kind of has a point
ValkSkadi chapter 8 . 5/3/2021
I love the idea that Petunia is accidentally teaching him about magical will via the whole "keep your idea in mind while you wash" thing. Really honing those wandless wordless magic skills
bibliopuff chapter 10 . 4/28/2021
thank you for writing this story. i enjoy reading it
Dr Gero chapter 10 . 4/27/2021
Ah, interesting ending. I wonder how Harry will change once he gets some more influences in his life. This was a fun look at how Harry might have managed to cope while living with the Dursleys. I'm very curious how the sequel(s) will unfold now. Thanks for writing this for all of us!
Dr Gero chapter 5 . 4/27/2021
Hi there, really enjoying the story so far! I had to stop and comment on that explaination for Harry's cupboard, I've read fanfiction for a long time and I don't recall seeing the spin of Harry wanting to be in the cupboard before. That was a nice surprise! I'm not sure about the full explaination with Harry being a little older and kind of turning it to be Harry's fault and absolving some of the Dursleys guilt, but I could definitely picture them putting a baby Harry in there out of the way, then when he protests being taken from his "safe place" they decide he likes it and leave him to it (absolving themselves of any guilt they may feel). Granted consider the source I suppose.
Anyways I'm liking this a lot and looking forward to reading more of the series!
untamedmagicfire chapter 10 . 4/27/2021
This is a brilliant idea! I do feel so sorry for poor Harry and hope he gets a friend. Looking forward to reading more in the series :) than you for your work!
Marilee Susan Way chapter 10 . 3/14/2021
I think it's a pretty hilarious way to end a Harry Potter story. Especially since there's a sequel. Thanks for writing! It was very enjoyable :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2021
This was very well written. I enjoyed theperspective.
7137 chapter 4 . 3/4/2021
Just FYI, there's a typo in the first paragraph where you call Petunia 'Aunt Patricia.'
old-crow chapter 10 . 2/17/2021
Hi,

Your diversion point was clearly identified and what followed felt logical. This is a good start.

Old-Crow
Livgg chapter 10 . 11/11/2020
I love it! This is so good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
so perfect it hurts chapter 10 . 6/21/2020
A very well written and interesting story. It makes me sad how poor Harry is manipulated but I think his reactions are quite understandable as well! Interested to see how the wizarding world responds to Harry not coming to Hogwarts
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »