Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Smart cookie. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 7 . 1/13/2019
Smart thinking, I love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
I thought they got his grades once a while back where he got a C then too (or was it just the test?)? Still, love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
That actually works so well, oh my gosh. I love this chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 4 . 1/13/2019
I hate his teacher, and I adore this boy!
4everfictional chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
Brilliant! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
He might even get some magical help in being normal if he wants it enough. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
I’m sure he’ll be able to figure out the magic word. ;) Love the chapter! XD
Monster King chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
Great job
laelruin chapter 10 . 12/13/2018
LOL! The shock on his face would be magnificent. Harry's relatives really are abusive though, and Harry sticking up for himself and wanting to be "normal" is a well and good, but he really shouldn't consider his circumstances as "normal." Hopefully he uses it as long as necessary and then discards it asap so he can have a REAL fulfilling life.
L
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 12/3/2018
Well done! Very Normal. I’m surprised Dumbledore didn’t choke on his Lemon Drop, or at least have spit it out.
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 12/3/2018
The Chronicles of Narnia is actually an amazing idea for why Harry is in the cupboard. And especially his desire to get back to talking animals.
tricorvus chapter 10 . 11/13/2018
Fan forking tastic story. Going now to read more of the series.
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/13/2018
Grrrr what good people have to do and put up with...
excellent story
Rock on
fhl1234 chapter 10 . 11/1/2018
I've really enjoyed this first fanfic in the series and can't wait to read the sequel. Hope that one day, Harry realizes that the Dursleys have been getting away with his abuse for all these years. Yes they've improved but hope that once Sirius escapes Azkaban in his third year, he'll get to live with his godfather as his parents would've wanted. Keep up the fantastic work :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »