Reviews for Immortal
Shadow-Digital chapter 8 . 6/15
I am going to leave this here and read the rest another day.
I don't know why but stories like yours depress me.
In my mind Jaune only way out is to stop giving a F*ck and only go thought the motions, my headcanon is that if he stops caring about living he will die, THEN his mom will take notice and stop forcing him to do what SHE wants and stead ask him what HE wants out of his life.
That lack of freedom born from fear of retribution really drags me down
CalligoMiles chapter 17 . 6/8
Perhaps they're ruining the cooking show, but I bet Ren will upload it with minimal editing and no cutting. And that's bound to go viral.
CalligoMiles chapter 15 . 6/8
By Oum, this has got to break some kind of record for being absolutely craptastic. Screw canon, I want to see this animated.
CalligoMiles chapter 6 . 6/7
Glorious. Its been far too long since I last had me some proper gut-busting crack, and having a snarky Jaune with zero fucks to give only makes it better.
bored peasant chapter 17 . 6/4
I stumbled on to this as I came late into RWBY and thoroughly enjoyed it. I read your profile about the updates and understand losing to will to keep writing the same story and not wanting to pigeon-hole yourself into only being known for one thing. At the same time, I do hope that you decide to keep going with this story. The humour was a welcome change from what I have been reading lately and couldn't help laughing out loud while reading it. It is well written and easily followed. Thank you for a few minutes of enjoyable reading.
CurseofGladstone chapter 7 . 6/1
so does jaune not have aura shields? i know he doesnt need them but every attack seems to kill him. i guess he is just conserving the aura since he doesnt need it for protection.
Synthesized Squawk chapter 13 . 5/23
Alestorm, nice
Grand Laise chapter 14 . 5/10
Fucking turning into Jaune because of how many times I've died laughing reading this XD

"I think she be a bit too saucy." LOL
Grand Laise chapter 12 . 5/10
Jesus Christ I fucking died reading this
Pyrrha reminds me of teruhashi from the disastrous life of saiki k in this fic
Cat Poster chapter 12 . 5/2
Roman... never change
Cat Poster chapter 10 . 5/2
Stoned roman is best roman
Sentinel103 chapter 9 . 5/2
With everything going on in the world this is a nice place to just let my mind blank out.

ST-103
yomunot chapter 17 . 4/27
Take everything about the characters of Rwby and either invert it, crank it up till the handle breaks, or both you make think it dumb humour dude but it honestly reminds me a bit of keypeelethe only thing unrelated to Rwby thats written here for comedic aspects is the Yellowbeard arc. This is good shit man
Cat Poster chapter 3 . 4/27
I see you too are a man of culture
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »