Reviews for Immortal
Constable Paperbag chapter 17 . 9/18
True, I am nervous. Vey very dreadfully nervous. But why will you say that I'm mad? See how calmly, how precisely I can tell the story to you. Listen.

It all started when I was browsing . I had just got done drawing moustaches on sleeping newborn babies and needed some Jaune stories. And so the hands of fate pushed me in the direction of this story. Like a fish being ensnared by the mighty fisherman, I was hooked on the premise. Nothing came close to the feeling of ecstasy I experienced when my mouse clicked on the story and its contents opened before me like buried treasure.

It took me eighteen days to finish in one sit-through, mostly because I don't read no good. But when I was done, I felt a hole in my heart. I had finished it. It was over. Ironic - for a story called Immortal to reach its end. I had to post my review, to confess my love for the work.

And then I was halted by the author himself.

He came to me with a single commandment - that all reviews for this story were forbidden. The work of the Lefou was not to be questioned nor commented on. It would remain on the site unchallenged by all the vermin that festered within it. As the dregs of the community looked up at the story with hope, it would gaze down on them with an almighty presence where it would reign supreme. Those who ignored this warning were to be punished.

And then he was gone, disappearing in a flash of light. Deep into that darkness staring, long I stood there watching. Fearing.

His words shook me to the core. To question the creator was nothing short of madness. Lefou's judgement was as swift as his upload speed. Should I defy his will, I would be smitten like something out of the bible. Collectors edition, of course.

But forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. I couldn't stop myself. Controlled by the puppet strings of my own temptation, my fingers danced along the keyboard as I typed such merry words about what a joyous story it was.

I barely had time to blink before I was thrown into the Discord server and was forced to shitpost until the end of my days. There he sits above in the mod chat, spitting at me like a camel. A green camel. One that likes Zelda. I was warned, and I chose to ignore it. Now he ignores my wails of torment in the darkness.

a bad joke chapter 8 . 9/17
Pass the madoka magica
You better not ruin anyone’s magical girl dreams
Yeet
shelwyn chapter 4 . 9/9
Shut I act like ren lol
Nihatclodra chapter 17 . 9/6
This is hilarious, I NEED MOAR!

As a side note, I get the feeling that when Jaune learns that Blake got kicked out of the White Fang for organizing a giant orgy, he is going to enlist her help to organize a Beacon-wide Orgy to try and get kicked out of the school through sheer debauchery... only for Ozpin to give some bullshit speech about how "Being a Huntsman/Huntress is a very dangerous and stressful job, and as such the Great Beacon Orgy shall become an Annual Event; For both stress-relief, and so no student dies a virgin!"
LoneWanderer823 chapter 16 . 8/31
I have determined that this is a pure crack fic.
roger9481 chapter 10 . 8/22
So cardin's a tsundere and velvet's a yandere? Makes total sense.
joshua.hiersekorn chapter 1 . 8/16
I laughed so hard that my family told me to shut up!
Brawler883 chapter 1 . 8/13
HOLY FUCKIVE BEEN SAYING THAT ABOUT RAISINS FOR FUCKING YEARS! It's a confirmed fact that giving your kids oatmeal raisin cookies is teaching them to be lying and deceitful.
SaucyHandles chapter 6 . 8/3
this is a cool concept. but I wish It would take itself seriously at least a little. constant crack isn't fun to read. when EVERY last bit of dialogue is a joke it just takes any sense of humor away and replaces it with a long drawn out scene that ultimately doesn't feel like it matters.
Hecseferblade chapter 17 . 8/1
This story just gets more and more hilarious, can’t wait for more
TigerJacob chapter 17 . 7/31
Huh...so this was my first fic for the rwby fandom, take responsibility and all that jazz. Can't go wrong with a harem fic, definitely more humor than romance or adventure. Still it was fun to read and it gave me an introduction to names and characters (I've never watched the series, but it looks interesting enough that I'll read some fanfics on it first). Anyways enjoyable comedy, kinda hoping to see lemons lol, thanks for the read.
Skywolf99 chapter 17 . 7/19
I haven't laughed like this in a while
The Meta600 chapter 17 . 7/14
There will be more, right? Please tell me there will be more.
Brojo'sStrangeJourney chapter 10 . 7/13
I think this is the funniest shit I’ve ever read
lovefanfictions72 chapter 17 . 7/4
Brilliant sense of humor. Really enjoyed reading this. A gem amongst the RWBY fanfics.
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »