Reviews for Immortal
Guest chapter 2 . 4h
Lost me first paragraph. You're a mean person, or at least you seem that way.
Yoloswaggens chapter 17 . 11/20
This is good plz update.
Sebine chapter 17 . 11/18
Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.
bajoe9 chapter 1 . 10/26
whasent there a reading of this chapter somewere if there is can you send link plz thx
nathankill008 chapter 8 . 10/19
OH MY GAWD! I HAD A CLASSMATE WHO ACTED LIKE OZPIN! "FUCK YOU AARON! -me *sip of coffee taken* Rude. -aaron"
ICNeo0bliVion chapter 1 . 10/16
This fic is fantastic.

Between Pyrrha's obsession with the gods; Jaune Arc being absolutely bored; Yang being obsessed with anime as well as other characters (such as Weiss - I died laughing when it got to that segment), this was hilarious.

To see the character of Jaune Arc after so many deaths in his life was brilliant - having the other characters appear crazy to him - with the irony being that Jaune was crazy himself was fantastic.

I'll definitely read your future fics.
megatrous prime chapter 7 . 10/15
I feel like jaune is kratos
TheGuyWithTheFictionAddiction chapter 17 . 10/15
Please keep writing this fanfiction. This has honestly become one of my favorite stories thus far. This fanfic is amazing, has funny characters, and has some of the greatest short stories written. Enough said.
bobo77 chapter 17 . 10/4
sooooooo funny!
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 14 . 10/2
This is officially the best crack fic.
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 17 . 10/1
Huh.
SonAwesome chapter 10 . 9/21
And there's the Yandere it's been nice knowing you everybody
SonAwesome chapter 9 . 9/21
I fucking love Ozpin he gives zero fucks.
SonAwesome chapter 7 . 9/20
Zero ducks given from Jaune
SonAwesome chapter 5 . 9/20
Okay so Blake is in heat AND has a dildo constantly in her for pleasure while being a pervert... way to diverge from canon huh.
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »