Reviews for The other O'Hara girl
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 1/17
What I meant was please keep writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
Love the story, even though I expected OC to be with Rhett (I adore him and he deserved to be truly happy). Please update
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
This is a awesome and beautiful chapter! Keep adding more to the story.
Megan Lyle chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
My birthday's on June 21st.
MonstarzGirl chapter 9 . 1/4/2017
I am surprised with the time lap and seeing Rosalie already having kids!
I am loving this story so far and glad to see a twin of Scarlett being nicer/the complete opposite in personality. I do hope that Rosalie and Rhett end up together happily.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
WTF? You went from the barbecue at the Wilkeses and suddenly Rosalie and Scarlett are pregnant? Did part of your story fall into a wormhole or something? How to explain the massive and confusing time jump?
Megan Lyle chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
This is a amazing and beautiful chapter! You should update it more often.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
Who's supposed to be the bigger witch, Rosalie or Scarlett? I always thought Scarlett had a sweetness about her that was crippled by her circumstances, but Rosalie just seems petty and nasty. Right after giving birth she was pleased that she could stick it to Scarlett by naming her son after their father? In that moment, most women would never have that thought unless they were ugly to the core. I don't like Rosalie at all.
coraluna chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
bless up this story is my lifeline. thank god rosalie loves her kids i've been dealing with so many sad depressed characters with mommy issues in all my damn shows. bless rosalie

and bless grandma fontaine she's my second fav right next to rose. bless. bless you. i love you
bridgetlynn chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
I adore how much of a viscous bitch Scarlett is in this. As much as I love her character...she is an absolute selfish harpy. Even in the end. And fanfic tends to soften her for some reason (I assume playing off of the movie version - who was written more sympathetic) so it's nice to see her portrayed as she actually was in the book.
I like Rose. A lot. She's got Scarlett's flightiness (a product of the times) and a bit of her selfishness (again, expected as to how she was raised) but she seems much more aware of the world around her. And has actually used the brain god gave her for more then a hat stand.
I like Rose (potentially) for Rhett - going under the assumption that the inclusion of a new character means that this isn't going to be GWtW-redux. A new character would obviously change the flow of the plot. Rhett is hardly a fully sympathetic character - but at the same time he's always come across to me as having the potential for real kindness. He's selfish and stubborn and manipulative...but he's never truly cruel unless someone has provoked it in him. He got worse as Scarlett got worse throughout the novel - so it'd be interesting to see where his character would go with the influence of someone who might actually be able to see through his mask of words and understand what his actions mean.
Megan Lyle chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
This is a awesome chapter! You should update it more often.
Petite franaise chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
It is sublime story. I like it totally and absolutely! I terribly look forward to reading the continuation.

Just, with whom has to go Rhett? I deeply hope that it will be with Rosalie, I adore her!

I am dying to read the continuation. Deeply it arrival.

Bises.
hermonine chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Great chapter! Update again soon!
Megan Lyle chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Thank you! This is a awesome and romantic chapter! You should update it more often.
coraluna chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
the email i got that said this updated had me shitting my pants in excitement, which seems to be exactly how rosalie feels right now :-))) i've forgotten a lot of what's happened and since it's 3am i'm going to put off refreshing my memory for now and simply focus on the fact that me shitting in excitement might just end up all over rosalie's head when the war starts (yikes)

if my shit ends up on rosalie's head and her plans for her wedding, does that mean the excited shit rosalie took at her engagement has ended up on scarlett's head? fuck. i'm making absolutely no sense. but i'm just picturing this shitfest - like, a good-bad kind, like everyone is shitting out of pure happiness but someone inevitably has shit on their head and so it ends up being an awful event, yknow? and like MY happy shit at YOUR update will eventually land on rosalie's head, because i can't see her wedding going well at all (but maybe it will?), and ROSALIE'S happy shit at JOE'S proposal is supposed to land on scarlett's head, because fuck that bitch for getting to eat all of that food (i'm so hungry), and scarlett needs to take a shit sometime soon because this shit train needs to continue

ACTUALLY no it doesn't. i am so sorry i just typed all of that out. i would delete it to spare you the gory details but i almost feel proud of it. anyway!

update soon i love rosalie with all of my heart sorry for shitting on her head (or trying to)