Reviews for Conference Affair
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
even after the third reread it's still great. *thumbsup*
Tyinyu chapter 3 . 1/25/2018
Ever heard of sexual harassment? No means no. Kim is creepy and disgusting in my opinion. Disappointed to come back to one of my old favorite pairings and read this first after years of not reading anything Kigo.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 1/8/2018

Oh, yes.

This was quite lovely.

The way you got into Shego's head was a thing of beauty. I practically groaned with her as she was sorting out her feelings. And Kim's UNCEASING and SERIOUSLY DISTRACTING teasing didn't help matters. But ... hmm. Yeah, okay. Perhaps, possibly, if she hadn't been quite so forward, Shego wouldn't have gotten the hints.

What came through between the lines, and one of the clever things I appreciated about your story, was the way Shego's life was taking her in a dead-end direction ... and she knew it. She knew it viscerally, but not cognitively, in that she hadn't admitted it to herself. This new career with Kim is going to rejuvenate her more than she could have believed. I'm confident of that.

Maximal kudos, Sir Wordsmith! This gets Favorited.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 1/8/2018
Heh. "... all these years." This may be the first time Shego has an opportunity to fully internalize the depths of Kim's affection.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Ah, this is a version of Kim I've not encountered the like of before. This should be fun.
Kigo Stories chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I loved this story!
ShadowDancer01 chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
A lovely little story. The tension of Shego not knowing if Kim is truly interested or just playing her is great. It is obvious something more is going on but the mystery of what exactly and who is behind it keeps us hanging until the end.

Shego being in denial is quite believable and well handled. I love how at the end Shego is the one who wants to get busy but Kim is the one who turns her down, at least until she is sure Shego is OK.

Kim being so into getting Shego that she almost blows the mission is in keeping with Kimness. She does have a tendency to obsess and ignore other things at times.
No one chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Right you can update the fic now, we don't bite don't worry
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
lol. that ending.
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
OK, simply have to gush; this was exceptional! Just absolutely brilliant. At first I though Kim was being written rather ooc, but then you had a perfectly reasonable explanation for her behavior that actually made perfect sense. I adore this story, thanks for writing it!
WolfQueen27 chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
This was an amazing and fun read!
Ryuuken K chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
This was absolutely amazing and you sir are an amazing writer! The story was completely unpredictable and I was constantly on edge (especially after chapter 5 or 6 I can't remember which). The dialogue between Shego and Kim was hilarious. I wish I was that witty. :) I loved it and will definitely be reading your other fics.
Moosedrool chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
God I love this story
Lhyaran chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
A nice and active fight scene. I was curious if you would go for a set villain or an original, but going with one we know does rack up the nostalgia points. Kim's banter with Gemini/Sheldon was the highlight.

It was nice to see Kim sticking up for her girlfriend and scrapping that recording. It drives home that she is not officially with Global Justice, and that she places friends and family above toeing the line.

Poor Shego, now that she really wants it, Kim is going to play the headache card.
gerbilHunter chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
A very good ending to the story. I especially like the final few lines of dialogue, bringing in some of the ancillary parts of a genuine relationship. There's a lot more to life and love than hot sex. Not to diss hot sex, of course.

The fight scene is okay; my only real concern with it is the bystanders. They're dealt with a little too easily here. Multiple armed men, two fast-moving targets. It's nice that the henchmen were using constraint, but for Kim and Shego to count on that seems unlikely, given the high probability of civilian casualties. Still, it's a satisfying scene, the women get to work together, and Shego has a good reason for being concussed at the end.

The whole story was solid. The flow was good from chapter to chapter, and if the romance developed more quickly than seems likely, it was still well-constructed and built on shared history. And Kim came for that purpose, so the development is driven rather than evolutionary, so rapid development is not unbelievable. And I like this Kim. I like her lack of perfection, her ability to make mistakes, as when she goes too far in teasing Shego. And even at the end, she's rushing things. It will take some effort for these two to make a couple. But they'll manage. I'm sure of it.