Reviews for Concrete Angel
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Too bad Helga had to choose this way to end her pain...
I like how you had Arnold and Brainy at her gravesite 60 years later.
But tell me? Do they do this once every year for 60 years, or is this the only time that they visited her gravesite?
Just curious.
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I went and watched the video. It made me so sad I think you did a very good job. Keep it up! Later.

~Shuffle Queen~
helga's new bff chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
THAT WAS SO SAD i have goosebumps now.. *cries in corner* that was so sad, but in a good way.
BLFBH chapter 1 . 6/15/2003 was sad, and the ending was so sad/sweet. Really good. Just to say, I didn't know there was another one one Concrete Angel until u said so... You did a good job. Kudos.
Arika Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
This was an awesome story. It truly brought tears to my eyes. Write more please!
Arielle damn thing won't let me sign in chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
omg! dat wuz so sad! WAH! good story!

Novicia chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
That was beautiful. It truly made me cry, and now I want to go get a Martina McBride CD.
beckie13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
*wipes away tears* wow that was beutiful.

Lucretia Boresya chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
*snifflz* that was saaad...

goojob, now to listen to the song...

Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
It seems like everyone is making Helga die recntly (not balming or critizing you cuz I did it myself). It was a really good fic. And if my day hadn't been so completly wonderful I'd probably be crying right now. It is extremly beautiful and I hope to read more of your work. In fact I think I'll do that right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love it.
Martinafan985 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
As you can tell, I am a really big fan of Martina, and I love this song, the first time saw it was on CMT, and it left me in tears! It is that powerful of a song. Anyways, this is very well written, I can't write stroies to songs, but I've read very many song fics, and this is one of the best! You should write more song fics!
SmileAtInsanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was great, i had never heard this song before but i listened to it after and i thank you for writing this, its a good song. Good job. _

penguinluvr chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
that's the most emotional piece i've read in a long time and i really love how the song ties in with the story and how brainy confesses to helga. i wouldn't change anything but of course i really wasn't that great of a writer anyways. thats o.k. i know that helga243 is.
Vergess chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I want you to know that even though over all it's a sad story and I don't often like sad stories, I do like this one. BTW, if someone hasn't heard the song, I found a site that you can listen to it (repeatedly). Here's the adress: