Reviews for Sometimes The Best Stories
elliekinwa chapter 1 . 9/18
The first time I read this story, I laughed so hard that my tea shot out my nose.
"Bengal Spice" tea, with extra pepper.
It was a most exhilarating experience.
Since then, I've been careful not to consume any bring else while I gobble up this author's delicious stories.
WarKnyte chapter 1 . 3/12
Ha ha ha ha! That was absolutely wonderful. So much fun. Good lighthearted banter, some strong confident women giving a good example for the younger ones, just great!
strent23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Very entertaining indeed! Enjoyed this story so much! Some great and funny stories. Would have loved to have seen this on the show. Or something like it. Loved seeing Billy's wife on the show but this story helped capture exactly how I envisioned her.
80erSerienLadyGermany chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Ich hab so lachen müssen. Super. Danke
Neano chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
This story had me in tears. I love it when Ricky Joe gets pulled out of the box. You have a marvelous sense of humor. Your stories are just what I’ve needed during a hard week. Thanks for sharing.
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Hahaha. Another delightful read! (I love your humor!)
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
This is perfect and i loved thatyou included Jeannie...
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Good grief, Amanda! If the Mighty Mouse's kiss was toe curling; then, Lee's kiss and her active participation in it must have induced an electrical shockwave in every nerve throughout both of their bodies!
You outdid yourself with this one, clagjanet. Carol Burnett style situational hysterical humor! As even clueless Fred stated, "... this is the best stakeout I've been on in years." I agree!

This exchange was just as hilarious as the ladies (including Jeanie Melrose!) baiting them ...
Leatherneck: "Ace, do you think they've forgotten we're listening?"
Lee: "After those last few stories, I honestly have no idea anymore."
Fred: "Well maybe if you two shut up we'll learn something useful."
Yeah Fred, the moral of this? Don't let a lady you love attend bachelorette parties!

In the midst of deliberately driving their easily excitable eavesdropping male colleagues COMPLETELY over the edge of sanity, how in the hell are these gals keeping track of those three daughters of U.S. Senators? Yet, they do manage it while Amanda simultaneously ensures that Lee "drop-by-the-Christmas-party-for-five-minutes" Stetson is suddenly planning to defend his turf ... er um ... attend the Bullpen's Christmas party! Sorry for the lengthy review, but it's your own fault for tickling my funny bone.
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I love your humor..this is just such a fun story
...Thanks for the laughs.
RuthP221 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
What a hoot, Janet! This one had me laughing till I cried. You have great creative comedic skill. I enjoyed getting to know Jeanie better and also was touched by the allusion to the relationship Lee and Amanda have developed with Francine and their care for her. Thanks for another great story.
scarecrowfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Omg I needed a laugh. So very funny, very well written! Wished it wen longer, like at the next Christmas Party lol.
Loved it!
Regards
Scarecrowfan
CoachMom chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is some funny stuff! :) Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Cute!
CindyDee chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
OH MY HECK! Absolutely hilarious! I can picture the scene perfectly...
SMK KMS chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This is so cute! Had me laughing the whole way!