Reviews for Sometimes The Best Stories
SMKNarniaFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
This is fantastic. I love the bit about Lee Gorvandeljec (or whatever that blasted name is!)
CJoR chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
Again, I can’t believe I never put a review on this great story! It’s a terrific go to read when you need a good laugh! Thank you for making us LOL! Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Oh, how I wish this was a episode on the show! Absolutely hilarious! LOL Loved it! Brilliant! Excellent idea for a story! Thanks for making me laugh out loud! You made my day! :-)
RenegadeM chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
Oh my gosh! LAUGH out loud hilarious, i wish they had filmed this one. Can only imagine the actors would have enjoyed it as much as the characters did. Thanks so much
KDCAL chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
Very cute!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
What I found dreamy about this one was the thought of actually having a girls night out in a Chinese restaurant. Hopefully soon. I definitely prefer Amanda and Francine as friends.
MJHodochickens chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Oh my gosh! I laughed soooo hard! That was great!
elliekinwa chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
The first time I read this story, I laughed so hard that my tea shot out my nose.
"Bengal Spice" tea, with extra pepper.
It was a most exhilarating experience.
Since then, I've been careful not to consume any bring else while I gobble up this author's delicious stories.
WarKnyte chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
Ha ha ha ha! That was absolutely wonderful. So much fun. Good lighthearted banter, some strong confident women giving a good example for the younger ones, just great!
strent23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Very entertaining indeed! Enjoyed this story so much! Some great and funny stories. Would have loved to have seen this on the show. Or something like it. Loved seeing Billy's wife on the show but this story helped capture exactly how I envisioned her.
80erSerienLadyGermany chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Ich hab so lachen müssen. Super. Danke
Neano chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
This story had me in tears. I love it when Ricky Joe gets pulled out of the box. You have a marvelous sense of humor. Your stories are just what I’ve needed during a hard week. Thanks for sharing.
kehwie chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Hahaha. Another delightful read! (I love your humor!)
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
This is perfect and i loved thatyou included Jeannie...
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Good grief, Amanda! If the Mighty Mouse's kiss was toe curling; then, Lee's kiss and her active participation in it must have induced an electrical shockwave in every nerve throughout both of their bodies!
You outdid yourself with this one, clagjanet. Carol Burnett style situational hysterical humor! As even clueless Fred stated, "... this is the best stakeout I've been on in years." I agree!

This exchange was just as hilarious as the ladies (including Jeanie Melrose!) baiting them ...
Leatherneck: "Ace, do you think they've forgotten we're listening?"
Lee: "After those last few stories, I honestly have no idea anymore."
Fred: "Well maybe if you two shut up we'll learn something useful."
Yeah Fred, the moral of this? Don't let a lady you love attend bachelorette parties!

In the midst of deliberately driving their easily excitable eavesdropping male colleagues COMPLETELY over the edge of sanity, how in the hell are these gals keeping track of those three daughters of U.S. Senators? Yet, they do manage it while Amanda simultaneously ensures that Lee "drop-by-the-Christmas-party-for-five-minutes" Stetson is suddenly planning to defend his turf ... er um ... attend the Bullpen's Christmas party! Sorry for the lengthy review, but it's your own fault for tickling my funny bone.