Reviews for Guiding Light
SandiLeeDuke chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
I really, really, really hope you update this work (it's been quite a long time) because the writing is wonderful! FINALLY, a piece where Rick CHOOSES Michonne OVER Jesse while Jesse is alive and Rick letting Jesse know about his choice and why. Loving Michonne because of their past, not just because of sex. The conversation in the grave yard is what should have been on TV.

If you ARE done with this work, thanks for sharing!
Nwfanmega chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
Great story! Narrative, dialogue, characterization all on-point. And you even made Jessie (who I found so so boring) at least have a few more layers...even if those layers were annoying.
Nwfanmega chapter 5 . 5/17/2017
Wow, was Rick an asshole. That being said, this was a conversation that should have been had on the show. It's so much more interesting and nuanced than what the show did and might (maybe...) have made the Messie nonsense more palatable. Ok, probably not, but would have been at least more interesting.
Nwfanmega chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
That was just the sexiest thing every...these 2 will be the death of me.
Mommitini chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
I really like this story! I loled during shower scene omg! I hope you can update soon!
Mommitini chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
What a gem! I laughed while reading this, great writing!
MissCeeBee chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
Totally loving this version of events! I hope you continue with it!
La Phoenix chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
Always loved this story. And how they can't stop kissing :) Hope you plan to continue.
CLKit chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I love this! I don't know if you'll add to it since its been a long while since you last updated but I hope you do. I love these subtle rewrites with certain key nuances changed. This has been such an enjoyable read.
Richonnelover1941 chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
love this take of events. i hope things turn out better than they did before, meaning i hope that she , michonne stops ron from shooting carl. I hope rick and michonne get to come together before the wall falls. jessie has some nerve, i was waiting for michonne to snap her neck..haha that might still happen...hopefully.

please continue this story, i really like it. thank you...hope you update soon, it has been a while.
gdyoung59 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
maggie/glenn parents, twd first lovers. joy be with them, michonne missing andre more. rick/michonne next for the baby making? (twins) boy/girl carl /judith big/brother/big sister. the love and joy in the grimes house twd.
gdyoung59 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
never doubt the true love of richonne, the grimes family. neverending, everlasting, powerful love, love, love always.
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
love it i love it. thanks, call me if you need? poor carl/carol the full show of rick/miconne grimes,it's showertime.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
yeah rick, let michonne handle messie jessie. keep crazy ron away from our carl. problem child abuse daddy, weak mom. no skills,no fight, backstabber, jealous. listen to michonne, momma knows...
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
don't stop the love i needit to grow and continue for richonne, alwaysw.d.