Reviews for What Little Girls Are Made Of
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Remaking Dani out of actual sugar! Excellent idea there. That is definitely worthy of being called genius. On the other hand, let's all go to the hospital!
scullysthumbtacks chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Oh my gosh, why another cliffhanger! But I am glad Jack and Maddie finally know the truth. Thanks so much for this chapter :D
Kimera20 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
great chapter!you are amaizing! can't wait for the next one! XD
Tartkiwifruit chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Well that reveal went a LOT better than it did in pot...
nope nope nope can't find me chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
:D Please continue soon! This chapter is great!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
This is really cool! I can't wait for more!
Ms. Frizzle chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Telling the story out of chronological order is not something just anyone can pull off but done this way keeps the reader strung along as what happened comes into greater focus.

I love the way the title works in so well. Daniella is one of the loose end that was left hanging from the series. I always felt a bit uncomfortable with her as a character and am delighted to see someone take it on and make sense of it.
Ethereal Eidolon chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
This has gotta be one of the best Danny Phantom fan fictions I've ever read. Please update soon, it's amazing \(-)/
geek179 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Love to know more about this story! I hope Dani turns out to be okay :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
What's brilliant?! Please let dani be ok! More please!
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
This story was fantastic the first time around. I love reading it the second time around with all the flashbacks showing what had passed beforehand!
neeniya chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Ah flustered Danny, the best kind of Danny. Love that little joke you put in there.
mrastounding chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
let me guess: sugar, spice, and everything nice? (Ugh: WHY did I have to use THAT reference? I mean, nothing personal but that line's been done to death, even BEFORE a certain TV show about super-powered preschoolers came into existence...)
dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Hey! My goal for December (besides updating my fic of course) is to review. Review like crazy! I need to go back and review what I already read but I saw this today and just picked it up. It's nice to see all the little snippets I've been reading all put together! :D I really like how things are being revealed so... I dunno casually and subtly. The fact that Danny is injured to Maddie or that Fenton and Phantom are the same to Valerie (loved that part). And I loved the daughter joking with the Fentons and Danny as I already mentioned! Hahaha... So entertaining to tease him!

I'm excited to see where this goes! :)
-Dizgirl
emanon chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Nice. This story is progressing beautifully! Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »