|Reviews for What Little Girls Are Made Of
| Maleficus Animus chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
That was ssoo good! Aaaah! Great story! 3
| lilyt789 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Amazing work, as always! This was so freakin' cute. The ending cracked me up. I also loved when Valerie found out Danny's secret, the dry humor was great lmao. Really wonderful job!
| Trudyann B chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
Oh my word you are actually a genius writer and I love you. I love how you wrote every single character in this story so much! But especially Jack. You. Are. An. Incredible. Author. I am jealous of your writing capabilities and sooooooo glad you put them to the use of this fanfiction. Also that Valarie finding out thing was a riot. XD
| ForeverTheValentine chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
I think this just became my favourite DP fanfic. I loved it! Just know that I'm probably going to go bone reading your DP fics in the near future (exams and whatnot to worry about first). Honestly. Great work!
| Eagle Dreamer chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
one of my favorite fanfictions where dannys secret is found out.
| Aiagia chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
So much awesome. :D
| Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Ahhh, this was beautiful! It's so nice to have a fic all about Fentom family bonding, and Dani getting to be heroic and loved and yesss.
| Alyssa chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
I just reread this for the 3rd time! Thank you for putting your time into writing this! Your style is amazing and the story flows from point to point really well. (I can't think of anything more to say, it's just a great fanfic!)
| The Midnight Phantomess chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Another incredible fic. I love the way you wrote Danny and his family-especially Dani. So good!
| JCScannell chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Oh! I was wondering why this was familiar! I was Cosplayer-Bara in the Christmas Truce! (Though I've changed my url to jessazul)
Totally re-read the whole thing, and still loved it tremendously u
| dead-account-7287325 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Already loving it!
| Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
| hmm chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
There really does need to be more Dani adopted by the Fentons stories. Good job, even if it was shorter than I'd have liked.
| DA7 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
It's been so long since I've seen this show, so forgive me if I'm not up to date with everything.
1. First, I'd like to say that this was a very attention grabbing first chapter. I like how you go right into the action with Maddie and Jack wandering around the destroyed town, and then start giving the backstory of how they got in that situation. It created more of a hook than if you had started with the exposition. There was enough plot revealed to get me involved in the story, and the ending left me wanting more.
2. You described everything very well. It's not so detailed that it drags the narrative down, and I had no problem picturing everything in my mind.
3. All of the characters were engaging. I was able to sympathize with everyone. I felt very sad for the ghost girl(Who am guessing is Dani?), and I hope she makes it. Maddie's characterization was good. I guess the best way to put it is that she was very maternal towards everything. She worried about the people who didn't survive or ended up in a worse condition that Jack and her. I also found it funny how concerned she is with Phantom, considering that he is her son.
1. Juxtaposition: I like that this chapter has a flashback paralleling the present story. It would be interesting if you did that for every chapter, and sort of have it where both timelines meet at the end if that makes sense.
2. Dani mentions Phantom/Danny's name multiple times, and then Jack says the following: “You can't hold her, son,”. Do Jack and Maddie know that Phantom is their son? If not, or they going to pick up on it eventually? I think it would be very intriguing to see how they react to the news.
3. I love how much Phantom/Danny is worried about Dani. It's sweet that they've bonded so much that he wants to fight for her to survive even though it's too late, and he might be hurting himself in the process. If Dani survives, I look forward to seeing how you portray her relationship with Phantom/Danny.
4. Maddie: Once again, it's so ironic how hard she's fighting to save Phantom/Danny and Dani. Your portrayal of how panicked she is very well done. I love the internal conflict she had about helping ghosts, knowing that she dedicated her life to destroying them. And the little details of her knocking things over and hectically trying to find a solution. Speaking of which, that was a very abrupt cliffhanger, but it did make me want to keep reading.
1. I love the intro flashback. It was cool getting to see Danny's perspective, and the action sequence was very well done. I could feel the desperation that Danny was feeling, and I felt so scared for him. I also liked how guilty he felt for not being able to stop the problem sooner, but the others are right, he still saved the day. It looks like Dani might survive. Right? She will survive?
2. Right, Danny's sister, Jazz. I loved their awkward conversation. Okay, so they haven't told their parents yet. However, from the looks of things, Maddie and Jack are about to find out. I hope they do. It would give your story such an interesting twist.
-So far from what I have read, you have a really interesting story. The writing is well done, although you do have a few spelling/grammar errors. You might want to proofread again, or get a beta to help catch your smaller mistakes. The pacing is good. The plot doesn't drag, nor does it feel like you're trying to speed through it. Your characterization is engaging. My emotions were definitely getting jerked around by what the characters were going through. Nice job and keep up the good work.
| vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
Love the ending! Great work!