Reviews for Someone Save Me
like it!l
JimmyHall24 chapter 14 . 2/19/2017
Yeah this is bullshit
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 2/19/2017
Yes. I mean I would be fucking okay with talking to the person who made me MURDER MY OWN MOTHER.

The only correct response for that is to rip her goddamn head off and mount it like Vlad Tepes.
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
I don't know if I want to continue reading. Regina should mount Snow's head on a pike and slap Henry a few times. Bastards deserve it.
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
Again. Fuck Henry.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
And I shall say it again.. funny how Henry only cares now that Regina almost died. He couldn't let his emotional punching bag go away now could he?
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Fuck Henry. Little shit deserves a good ass kicking.
nayaholic23 chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
AHHH SO CUTE. This was the 1st full length Swan Queen fic I've ever read and im glad i started off with such a cute story! :)
Danica-SQ chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
I still feel a little heartbroken for Regina... she's been through too much, poor woman :( But story developed beautifully and the ending is just perfect! Little Aria is wonderfull and relationship between ladies is lovely and heartworming :) Big thank you for finishing story! I loved it!
mysterio-lady chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
Beautiful story... Love it...
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
I thought you took it from GoT. :D
BlueTigress chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
Great chapter! Love the name! I would stop with her being a baby! Love it thag emma is there to help regina even if she doesn't want help in that moment! The risk of googling medical stuff, simple stuff can turn deadly in seconds! Lol
hevelinchris chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Aww! Such an amazing chapter. I confess that at first I was afraid Regina was going to be depressed again but I'm glad she won't. I can't believe this story is already getting to an end but now that you asked if prefer that Aria was older when it finishes.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
What a great start! So excited for the SQ!
hevelinchris chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
Awnn! I'm so happy for them. I can't wait for the time when they'll show up to everyone as a couple.