Reviews for Friends to Lovers?
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Clarissa should pick Sam.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
very interesting i wanted always to see these 2 dating
please please please write more chapters i would be very happy about it
jeannie nelson chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
okay don't get me worng i don't want to tell you what to do in your story but i would really like it if this could be clarissa/sam
Shabster71097 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really like what u've written so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
hana chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
ah I miss this show! My vote's for Sam!
Hannah Banana 1456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
well, considering you havn't updated this story since 2003, i doubt you'll ever get this so, gfoeabgur;abguriw;abgiurbwauigruewb hahahaha!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Not bad. Pretty close to the show, actually. In which case, I'm impressed. U Love this! *U* I vote Clarissa/Sam forever!
MySeaSaltIceCream chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awwww! I hope this is Clarissa/Sam!
Galbert-Kun chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
My dude Sam and Clarissa are destined. I mean, they hung out everyday- no guy knows Clarissa like Sam. Sam has seen Clarissa in her happiest moments and her darkest moments. Sam and Clarissa are meant for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
PICK SAM, 'RISSA! _ Continue please.
RhiannonTheRegal chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Clarissa/Sam I used to think they were cool. Not enough Clarissa fic out there please finish.
TeamPlatypus chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw! Don't you just love this show? I miss the 90's!

I liked your story! It's CUTE! It was like taking a trip down memory lane, when I used to watch this show!

Don't you hate how TV shows have gone down hill since then? lol!

LOVED IT!

-TeamPlatypus
mad about books chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow! The last time I've seen this show was... years and years ago! It was and still is one of my favorite TV shows. I love your concept!

I think that this is a good beginning, if not very descriptive..

The dialogue is great, though!

SAM/CLARISSA all the way! MWAHAHA!

I never liked Clifford much.. so please let it be Sam!

Are you going to continue this story? Please do!
final-fantasy-20 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Good story! It's been two years since you wrote this, but I just thought I'd write and tell you I liked your first chapter, and if your update I choose Sam, because hehe, I don't remember who the other guy is.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Well it's been a year since I last reviewed your fic. This piece o crap still sucks. What were you thinking?