Reviews for Announcements
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
beautiful
QOP chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I love stories where the Doctor becomes a father (especially if the child is a boy)
arrowsandangels chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Super sweet. I love this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Loved this!
Rose Paul chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I wish you would continue this. No one else wants to write about #12 and babies or anything.
This was a sweet story. I would love to read more.
Thank you for sharing your talents.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
LOVED THIS!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
This is a very interesting concept - how would Clara and her child deal with the regeneration if she and Eleven had actually been together. Love it!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This was great. And you touched on a really interesting idea when you mentioned their first child having difficulty with his regeneration. That's not something I've really seen anything written about, but it's a very good point.
Maria Paula chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So beautiful!
Account Killer Old Account88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
loved it
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Awwww. Love it. I'm really sad that there seems to be a dearth of fics and love for Doctor x Clara. I mean, come on. In the He Said She Said prequel for the Name of the Doctor, he practically said he loved her, calling her perfect in every way for him. Such a waste. I'm glad I came across your fics-tyring to gird myself for Clara's exit from the series now (especially since it's obviously going to be extremely tragic and a fixed point or something according to previews).
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I was not expecting this, and I was so pleasantly surprised. This was done so very well.
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I was expecting 12th to be a bit more cranky BUT since he has softened a bit it makes the fluff all sweeter. ;)
jacks marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This was lovely..How things,should be..one of each
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Excellent job! This has got me thinking, how WOULD Twelve react to his young child during the difficult times following his regeneration? I wonder just how that would go down and the strain it would put on all parties involved. Hm...maybe some wonderful author will be inspired by the concept and decide to further explore it? *Wink wink, nudge nudge* :)