Reviews for Forbid and Forget
Therearereallynonamesleft chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
The argument was really feisty! I definitely felt both of their pain! Wow that was intense :D poor ianto :( I love how he recovers faster now though because of his job! This is sweet thank you :)
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Poor boys! And especially poor Ianto for getting hurt. Arguments can escalate so easily, especially when someone is already scared, like Jack was over Ianto risking his life. Hopefully Ianto will try to be more careful in future. His life is every bit as important to Torchwood and to Jack as anyone else's.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Thankyou. DottyWho. 03.11.2015.
I love Janto chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
People fight. its normal.
This was a bad one,

Hope Tosh got some sleep.
Owen will check Ianto over, before the coffee.
nohfoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
For some reason, even though they're my OTP of all OTPs, I love it when Jack and Ianto fight. Maybe it's because most of the time in the show and in a lot of fanfiction they get along perfectly fine and never have any major arguments (excluding a few certain incidents). Or maybe because I adore love-hate things. And also Jack and Ianto making up. I love that you didn't make this too soppy; instead it's in character and basically perfect. XD
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
How can Ianto think that he is less than the rest of the team? Even though I don't believe it they call Gwen the heart of Torchwood, but Ianto is the soul of Torchwood. And actually if Ianto wanted to go they couldn't stop him. He has the right to check himself out of the hospital. Is he trying to hide it because of mutual agreement or is he embarrassed by it? Which doesn't seem like Jack or is it because he thinks Ianto would be embarrassed by it? I'll have to check it out on Tumblr. I've never be on before but I like your stories.