Reviews for The Revival of Kurt Hummel
darckel chapter 3 . 1/19
This fic is marvellous! I love it, please update!
SliverWolves26 chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
love it soo much
musme chapter 3 . 7/17/2019
I like it
carpediem91 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I really love this story, I hope that Kurt can find himself.
I think that Finn still loves Kurt but he did a lot of mistakes and that he doesn't deserve Kurt anymore.
IridescentStars chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I am captivated and facinated with this story. I am honestly intrigued by the history behind everyone's relationships. Keep up the good work!
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Only just found this. Very thoughtful, as well as entertaining.
njferrell chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Oh! Maybe he should sue them...
Mickey chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I love this story and can't wait to read more
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Love your message to the trolls. Gotta love those haters who can't see past their preconceived notions of what a Kurt-centric story should be.

I'm loving this story, as with all of your work. Especially the views from the kids. I can't wait to see their reaction to the real Kurt Hummel.

Also, though, I'm having a hard time picturing Judy with Burt, I quite enjoyed her threat regarding the rusty spork. Very creative. :)
Jennie chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Oh please. Make them fall back I'm love. I do so love a good kurt/finn story.
KioshiUshima chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Falling inlove with your ex-husband all over again will nooooot fix this situation, Finn. I mean, yeah, the more he's back to his old self, the more you remember why you picked him... but you let him go. Don't go gettin' wild ideas, mister! Thank you for the update!
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
What a wonderful collection of points of view! Poppy is truly like Kurt in so many ways, her sharp mind and willful nature, the wordiness and her drive to be seen and heard. Amazing! Ronan is absolutely adorable and I can see why his viewpoint is so accurate to gage how others will respond. Selective mutism is a tough situation for many to understand and relate, but you've done it justice admirably.

Kurt's threat was subtle and a direct score against both Finn and Rachel. Keep going, I love this!
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Another amazing chapter! Those trolls wish they could write you like can!
styrianGirl chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I always love me some Kurt standing up not just for others but for himself too.
Thanks for writing :-)
DyingInnocence chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Do you realize that you're mocking people for being invested in characters (which is quite normal for a favored series) while you have dozens of stories dedicated to Kurt Hummel?