Reviews for Eight Weeks of the Condor
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I wish that you would continue with this story
mrjelynch chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
According to 8-02 episode document, correct spelling is LokSat.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I was unfamiliar with Three Days of the Condor so I missed the parallel, and the title is great! As always, I love your stories but this is probably my second anon post to compliment your writing. The message from Rita made my day. I would have liked a shorter separation on the show and some similar blunt talk. As you noted here, how did leaving him make him safer and is there a connection to Rick's 2 month absence? Thanks for all the stories that are soooo entertaining!
vickieB chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great story. You have some ideas about this whole LokSat arc.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Love this. I'm so ready for this crazy storyline to end. Good for Rita. I hope Kate takes what she said to heart and goes home to Rick.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Man, this is GOOD! Finally, someone actually calling Kate out on what I consider a very stupid response to this whole mess. Very well written, my friend. It holds attention and flows so smoothly that it was finished before I knew it. I especially like the way you write these kind of stories, it shows the amount of research you do to make it more authentic.
lisac0304 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I really like this story, it would be a good way to wrap up a debacle that is season 8 so far.
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
loved everything about this, including Rita's in your face explanation and dismissal. I only wish there was more to this since its that amazing.
A Heart Wide Open chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Ooooh. I like it (it sounds way more enthusiastic in my head, trust me.) The plot twist is awesome, and you captured the characters voices really well. I like it when I can play out a scene in my head, while I'm reading, but it only works if Beckett sounds like Beckett. You pulled it off really well, especially Rita.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
i sincerely hope this is how the story goes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Thanks for this one shot!
LivK chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This I like,your story is actually better then the original,please continue writing soon,looking forward to read next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
The only problem with this route... It's makes Beckett look really, really dumb; rather than just really dumb. I don't seen how that 'redeems' her character. She still lied to Castle; She still choose the chase, sold incredibly poorly, over her marriage, etc.

So while you are making so with what the show has given, and that's not much I admit... We're still left with a ghost of a formerly intelligent, analytic Beckett. Instead we have something else. I don't see how chasing this particular storyline, which just emphasizes what's missing from her character now, makes any of this better.

What is your goal here? To put them back together? So Castle should accept her back despite her lies, and choosing an obsession over their marriage - and the realization that he in fact did do nothing wrong. That he's been in danger multiple times, and she didn't come back; and he is to believe she's coming back to protect him?

I wish you luck, but I'm doubting you (or anyone else) can pull a recovery from this mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oooo... Interesting perspective to explain what is happening in season 8.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I enjoyed this chapter keep it up