Reviews for Eight Weeks of the Condor
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
intriguing twist and take on events. thanks for the read :)
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Great job with this scenario. I've wondetef whether Cattle's disappearance was connected?
Charlotte Mason chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I really enjoyed this. Thank you
craspon chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I really like this. I've had my questions all along:

Kate has been away from the AG's office for 2 years. Why would Vikram, who never met her, call her out of the blue?

How did the hit squads find them so quickly, first at the theatre and then in Kate's safe house?

Who was it that determined the AAG was behind it all? Vikram.

How do we know Rita is telling the truth?

And there are so many more, enough plot holes to drive the Titanic through (I've used that before). I can only hope that the show writers are talented enough to have taken all of this into account when we finally start finding out what's really going on. I'm not going to hold my breath.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oooh great story so far, I like the twist! More please :)
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Another good theory! I unfortunately like most of these better than reality at the moment. I truly hope they know what they're doing and have thought it all out. I'm not enjoying this season so far, but will always watch and hope. Thanks for sharing your story.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Really liked this one and loved how blunt Rita is with Kate about the state of her marriage and what was really going on. I have said from the beginning that Vikram is a shady guy and I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him. I also have had my suspicions that Ricks disappearance and this Lok-sat thing are connected one was or the other.
Hope Ricks step mom does make another appearance and can set Kate straight on where she needs to be and soon!
Jetpacking Penguin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Brilliant! Is this complete? I hope not. There aren't nearly enough fics where Beckett gets her ass kicked into gear. Once again - brilliant.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I loved the blunt way Rita spelled out how much Kate has screwed up! Kudos
Garrae chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Well, someone had to say it to her.
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is outstanding. I love the story and so far where you are taking it.

DX2012 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Perfectly plotted and written.
PS I thought Robert Redford was awesome in that movie.
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Nice...really nice! Thanks for trying to make sense of this muddled story line.
coyotepup4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So, who will be the Max von Sydow character. I have to say, he was my favorite because other than Condor, he was the only honest Intelligence Professional, deadly but honest.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Cool read. Do we know in the show they are sharing an apt? I thought that was just a storage locker they were working in. I didn't think the show has said where she's staying.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »