Reviews for Eight Weeks of the Condor
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I like that you had Rita come back to tell Kate what an idiot she's being by leaving Castle to handle this on her own.

Is there going to be any type of sequel to this?
Dominic Flandry chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Nice story. You know the characters well. What a shame that thinking things through is so rare for so very many people. I think you've struck on one of the few ways that this mess could be fixed.
MsNYC chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Omg I totally love this plot for 'Castle'. I'm already hooked please continue.
jennkyle chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Great story don't listen to the trolls I'm sure they are coming but I loved it two weeks down one to go tell next time
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Nice. Loved that film, & most of Sydney Pollack's work, in fact. Well done, Sir. G
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Awesome! Perfect! If only!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I remember 3 days of the Condor. Either Jackson or Rita works, telling Kate the bare truth. It works. I can see this unfolding.
ironman7110 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
WOW this was great! I salute you!
Please continue if you plan to. This is exactly the way the show SHOULD go.
Leah Barrett chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I thought 3 Weeks of the Condor was a fantastic movie and I love the connection you made in this story. There is so much about the conversation with Rita and Kate that I hope will appear in the show. The link between Rick's abduction, Vikram is more than he seems to be and someone calling Kate out on her judgement to walk out on Rick would be satisfying for the loyal audience who are wondering what the writers are thinking this season. I like your version so far...I hope you add more to the story.
vegasgirltech chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I loved it Bug. I so wish something like this would kick Kate in the ass and make her see what she is throwing away because as much as Rick loves her, he will not wait for her forever. I also love Rita and hope she shows up again on the show since James Brolin has a new series.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I have been thinking along these lines also. Somehow I think these two stories will intersect.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Love it I hope you will continue!
Retired1984 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
You really need to expand this story. It has all the earmarks of a great tale and hopefully you will continue it. So many avenues forward are laid out in this chapter. Hope you see the kindness to grace us with another of your fascinating fan-fictions.

As for your remarks about the trolls and 'guests', I wholeheartedly agree with you. Glad to see the FF writers finally starting to make some waves about the cowards that hide behind the anonymity of the guest option in reviews. Here, Here.

Dave
Sei625 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
WOW! I sure wish you might consider continuing this one. Just this one chapter was fantastic. But I will leave that up to you.

Thanks for sharing. It was great!
TheInstantClassic chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Interesting scenario. Beckett seems kinda stupid in your story. Yes, I'm no fan of season 8's Beckett either, but it's getting old that she doesn't realize her mistakes and gets a lecture by Insert name here. This way you just continue damaging her character the way Hawley and Winter already do when you portray her like this.

About your first annotation: Generally you are absolutely right, but in this case I really dislike this for the obvious reasons, but I think Jclimactic summed it up quite well why it is just wrong in so many aspects. Your example was chosen poorly as well, because Castle and Beckett already had feelings for each other.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »