Reviews for Eight Weeks of the Condor
castlegeek89 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
thank you for story; my thoughts exactly how did strike force find them so quickly at Theater, Hotel before even login to laptop and Drug Bust Complex which had nothing to do with Homicide, Vikram couldn't stand sight of blood but couldn't stop staring at Beckett while stitching herself up now all of a sudden shoots accurately while being slammed by Castle that shot was way to good for desk jockey
operaluvr chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Holy shit, this is e genius theory and I really hope this is what happens. I bow before your seriously brilliant mind.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Great story, please continue it! I want to know how Kate is going to go back to Rick
fixitmr chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Interesting take ... I hope the Castle writers do something like this ... to FIX the show ...

Like your story Thanks ...
Hamlet 77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
and heres me thinking I was the only one who doesn't trust Viktam as far as I can throw a large motor.

Good story and I've my suspicions it could be something somilar to what the writers sctually gave in mind.
Minerva89 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
you can't leave it here! this is such a great take on season 8, and one of the speculations I would really like to see play out on screen, please, if you have the chance and the time, do write some more.
thank you for sharing!
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Bravo. Great story.
castle1701 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Nice reference to Three Days of the Condor. I loved that movie and yeah, a little implausible. Good story. I like how you gave showed Kate was played.
Cymru64 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Loved your story, only a pity it didn't relate in the show (no more said on that). As your story suggests, Kate has been so blinkered in what is actually occurring around her that Rita really had to kick her ass, once again. When will she ever learn? If indeed she ever will, I seriously doubt it. Well said about those trolls, completely agree with you. Cymru64
pfkman23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I like it! I personally see Rita as more of a gray character, but this works!
Jclimactic chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Interesting premise, one that again, like many other stories, relies on Beckett bring both obsessed and gullible. The obsessed part is obvious, the gullible part too - though, in the presence of a sudden "Wake the F up" visitation like this, she should ask herself... Maybe Rita us the one lying? Vikram is on the up-and-up, and Rita is a bad woman. She has no reason to believe her either, and once her own stupidity is pointed out to her, should be able to draw that conclusion too.

So what does she do now? What Vikram wants pursue LokSat)? Or what Rita wants (go home)... Either or both could be lying - but according to Rita at least one is. Which one? If she just goes and does what Rita says... Well she's just being a gullible moron again.

The living with Vikram thing isn't a big deal... Except it's a huge big deal, how is that hiding their search from LokSat and crew (who we might presume check in occasionally to see f they bought the plant story)? And she's living with her NYPD subordinate (maybe not against the rules, but looks really bad, especially since she just go him a nice job)? It's all kinds of wrong; just not because she's got any interest in cheating.

Just a note: Meredith divorced Castle not the other way around. It was covered early in season 1 if I recall. Moved to California and filed for divorce 6 months later. Whether Castle would or not wasn't addressed, but Meredith initiated it.
coonio chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Holy EFF I love this story. Honestly I stopped watching the show after Kate leaves Castle. She definitely needs a "Gibbs-Slap" to the head.
Norman01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was very good and made alot of sense. Please continue with a follow-up chapter with her thinking about why she did what she did and her discussion with Rick. Great chapter.
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I really enjoyed both the story and the last part of your A/N. I believe someone really needs to read Beckett the riot act in canon. Thanks
RoninBlackwing chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I got to say - I enjoyed that AN almost as much as the story and that is by no means a dig at the fic. It's great and if we were to get something that's even in the same area code as this on the show to close out that story arc at least for the time being I would feel a little less inclined to ask for the show-runners heads on a platter.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »