Reviews for Strange Gameplay for a Ninja
Ciel Moony chapter 51 . 14h
Good stuff
Ittehgaps chapter 51 . 10/11
Hope you continue this story. It's one of the more interesting Gamer fics I've read on this site and the characters you've made are really intriguing. Kurota's OP character but he's a relatable OP. The way you've woven his struggles, fears and his experiences into this story is, quite frankly, very well done.

I hope to see you update this soon as I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. And just ignore the flamers, they're just full of hot air any way.
AlmightyFatty chapter 9 . 10/9
To childish for my taste, young child waltzing in on hokage like it's nothing, no rules, shallow character interaction so far and so on.
LostandConfused chapter 46 . 10/9
You lost me. Completely.
Overdramatic chapter 44 . 10/9
Yes. It's overdramatic. Way overdramatic. Now you spoiled my mood. Shame on you
plums chapter 23 . 9/30
Really? Snake hickies for the OC too?
plums chapter 6 . 9/30
It’s very disappointing to see your OC start at such a low level in comparison to everyone else AND have so little time left apparently in the academy.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 48 . 9/26
Science can heal too. Wow that is a cool twist and I'm happy that you mentioned many chapters ago that she is a twin.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 47 . 9/26
Wow, this is an unexpected departure from slave to medical training Kuro. If only he could copy his own sleeping regeneration since that seems like the pinnacle of healing. I like the idea of sending more clones to learn under Tsunade. I also think fast transporting his mother to Tsunade might convince her to help.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 43 . 9/25
I am ecstatic that you used psychokinesis effectively in that battle. 22 on 1 is ridiculous.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 42 . 9/25
Psychokinesis seems way more useful than most jutsu against non demons. It is undetectable by powerful ninja and could kill at range quickly.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 18 . 9/25
That is an impressive training multiplier. He isnt too interested in grinding for a rpg lover, but meditation is perfect for cycling through specific training quicker. He can do exhaustive physical training or chakra/ninjutsu training or MP training then meditate (if napping is possible then that might be the fastest way to recover).
Heartfire12 chapter 51 . 9/22
Bonne histoire.
Bonne continuation!
There were other errors, just the two that stuck out the most to me in this chapter, you really need a proofreader.

affected to me - attached to me

confusing - confusion
WouldYouKidnapA chapter 4 . 9/17
lol the mc is fucking dead
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »