Reviews for Strange Gameplay for a Ninja
GinHanelle chapter 51 . 1/9
Seriously, people whined to you about grammar? I am sure they were joking. Hopefully. Honestly, you could have misspelled everything, left out punctuation, etc. and I would still love this story.

Gotta say though, kind of rooting for Tenten to get with Kurota. Sure, it probably won't happen and in truth I prefer him to remain single forever, but if you have to shove him with someone...just saying. (Normally I have a mild dislike for Tenten-mostly because of her name-but you have managed to make her fairly likable in this. Somehow)

Waiting patiently. _

Good luck!
GinHanelle chapter 50 . 1/9
Poor Kurota. And this is why healing people is a terrible idea. Except for Itachi. Healing him was great :D
(Biased much? Yes, hell yes)
zeps9001 chapter 50 . 1/7
The last 2 chapters make no sense and feels like random omakes you threw together. Why did you even post them? As for the review of first 48 chapters. I enjoyed it a lot, and the new darker turn of events.

But it has a big drop in quality by the end. For example the ghost makes no sense, the goth loli is some crossover I don't recognize and it brakes the game, the gender switching clone also makes no sense. He could gain like so many stats by dispelling him it's not worth the quest.

So if you ever have the free time to write again, start a new story. Because you are obviously tired of this one.
shelly26454 chapter 51 . 1/1
MORE PLEASE
zoone4me chapter 51 . 12/31/2017
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fireguy892 chapter 51 . 12/30/2017
please update
Renextronex chapter 38 . 12/25/2017
goddam gost is just obnoxious not funny
Fireguy892 chapter 51 . 12/22/2017
please update
sirGLOCKsalot chapter 51 . 12/17/2017
Pretty fun story, looking forward to the next update!
Lity chapter 51 . 12/6/2017
Updateee pleaseee
deathcombo99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I choose no my mother is a slut anyway
apocs chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 51 . 11/26/2017
Excellent story! Can't wait for the next chapter. (However, life is busy. So no rush. I completely understand.)
Skeletickles chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Hm. Technically, all of your words are correct, but the syntax is off.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
3% decrease in damage from physical attacks is a bit much, perhaps 0.003% instead otherwise he could buff it up in like 10 chapters and be literally supeman
1,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »