Reviews for Twixt Truth and Dark Deceit
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 1/30
Now my question is this. Are you going to continue with this fic or is it dead?
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 1/30
Hmmm... I loved it. The language was good, the idea is great and I am keen. What more needs to be said? To the next chapter!
Larenars chapter 32 . 1/6
Excellent story. I hope you get back to it sometime.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
jesus harry is such a wimp
MangaBear chapter 25 . 5/3/2019
I’ve been rereading this, even tho I know you haven’t updated in years but I had to pause and review for when Severus Snape references Lucy Monte Montgomery’s Mrs. Racheal Lynne from Anne of Green Gables! SNAPE! Of all people. There is a lot of good literature on FF and references to other series. Some subtle some not so much. But this made me laugh to hard because it’s so outlandish and yet makes perfect sense. So delighted! Peace Out!
Aldsan chapter 32 . 4/1/2019
This fic has been rather fun to read, so it's a shame to see that it looks to have stalled out. Here's hoping the author picks it up again.
Jacob Phantom chapter 32 . 2/14/2019
Please update your story soon!
Wicked.A chapter 32 . 9/17/2018
i really hope this story was not abandoned...
it was one of if not the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read.
Jacob Phantom chapter 32 . 6/21/2018
Please update your story soon!
Ahsilaa chapter 32 . 4/10/2018
I really hope you continue cAuse this is a really cool fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it and Draco is like a Slytherin Hermione, only she's more morally ambiguous.
Undying Soul98 chapter 32 . 3/2/2018
The Shipping cannot be stopped. Sirius, abandon all hope ye that enter the bizarre category of fanfics with Rule 63 characters. The Ships are inevitable. Not even a two year hiatus will stop them now...

All seriousness, this is a very enjoyable fanfic, and its a shame it hasn't updated in so long. Fem!Draco is adorable, and I enjoy seeing Harry stumble through Slytherin politics in a very much Gryffindor manner. Good luck with any writing you do in the future. Undying Soul out.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Hahaha! Nice. I would like to read more from this.
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
Hmm. Interesting so far.
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
author are you still alive?
Crayoduin chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Read through all of this in a day, and now I'm upset it hasn't been updated since last November! Any chance we could get more?