Reviews for Wounds to Bind
Pl917 chapter 60 . 2/16
Amazing! I loved it. Great writing and good story. You should write more.
cocoh chapter 54 . 11/29/2017
My last review never got posted. I forgot to sign in...whoops. You have wonderful story ideas. Your Ana is very selfish, narcissistic and childish to everyone. If you are trying to write her as a victim and justified for her behaviour I just don't see it. She fights about security because she is in danger and insists on only being spoken to a certain way but without security she would be dead. Everyone else is paying for her security to keep her alive. I can't imagine her friends and boyfriend putting up with her behaviour. I have to stop at this chapter because even I don't want to be around her entitled and ungrateful attitude anymore lol. I really liked your secondary character development. I have hung around for the last 25 chapters because you do such a great job with them. I have read all your other stories and your "Ana" seems similar in all of them. I wonder why you have made her like this. She is just being childish and rude not independent especially when everyone else is footing the bill to look after her. It just doesn't flow for me if that was your intention
A woman can be independent strong and gracious and grateful for help from others. This Ana is not.
kaiokenkaizer chapter 55 . 6/12/2017
While you have a great idea with this fiction, the story upto this point has simply been a sequence of events stated as facts. You're dialogue just feels dead to be honest.
Another thing which is a bit vexing is that despite the fact that Christian has been trying his best to change himself, Anastasia seems to be acting like a brat on more actions than most, backed up by the rest of the cast. Everyone seems to be quite anti-Christian in this story.
Hell, Anastasia is one of my favourite characters in Fifty Shades fics due to the various unique portrayals of her in different stories, but this story has instilled a mild sense of dislike about her in me, atleast until I read another fic.
Overall, your plot ideas are nice, but the writing could get better.
Keep up the good work.
Good Day and Happy Writing
vickiel2r chapter 60 . 1/22/2017
After all the upheaval in their lives comes a happy family cmplete with kids and a happy ending for everyone. Thankyou very much. Enjoyed reading the story.
vickiel2r chapter 59 . 1/22/2017
Kate and Elliott wedding all done without a hitch. Ana moving to Escala and life continues for them.
vickiel2r chapter 58 . 1/21/2017
They are spending more time together amidst the very busy schedule of Christian in taking care of all the legal issues that Elena and Hyde had caused.
vickiel2r chapter 57 . 1/21/2017
More complicated situation than already is and more covert operation with help from SEC should help but Christian will do whatever he thinks best. Is Ana being difficult about her security?
vickiel2r chapter 56 . 1/15/2017
Fulfilling their wet dreams now together.
vickiel2r chapter 55 . 1/11/2017
They are making progress
vickiel2r chapter 54 . 1/11/2017
At least they are talking and having a meal together. Next a day on the boat. Still too busy with wedding arrangements and sessions.
vickiel2r chapter 53 . 1/11/2017
Too much detailed of what everyone is doing and not enough of what the story needs.
vickiel2r chapter 52 . 1/10/2017
Will Hyde and Elizabeth able to get away without suspicion. Ana is too busy with her full schedule and don't seem to care that much for Christian. It is all about her and what she wants. While Christian thinks the world about her.
vickiel2r chapter 51 . 1/10/2017
That took care of them. Ana is too independent, refusing all Christian's decision, she is injured becaused of her past association. Everyone is looking at Ana pov but Christian's pov is disregarded. Was is wrong to be concerned for her safety. He just need to stop yelling at everyone. Why isn't Sela or John addressing that problem with him. Ana does not understand Christian's concerns for her.
vickiel2r chapter 50 . 1/10/2017
Nice going between C & A getting their much needed time together like they should have been. Nine months was too long when you are having wet dreams often. No use denying themselves. All those sessions resolving issues would be useless if they had drawn apart in the process.
vickiel2r chapter 49 . 1/9/2017
One more chapter of same full of schedules and no time for them except having erotic dreams.