Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 4
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 9h
I recon it’s probably Barty Crouch acting solo, trying to do something to put himself back in the good graces of the Dark Lord. Little does he know he’s probably going to wind up getting himself tortured and killed for attempting to kill his grandson.
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 20h
He’s only working on his back up plan the day of the first task? That’s not very smart. It takes ages to learn high level spells that work against dragons.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 22h
Ah well it’s obvious now you’re not a book reader. Neither Durmstrang or Beauxbatons are single sex schools. The movies are just freaking sexist in their portrayal of them. Come to think of it you’ve never mentioned Peeves either.
aamlkb chapter 27 . 8/27
Hmmm. We shall see. I hated the 5th book. Let’s hope this one is better.
aamlkb chapter 4 . 8/27
Wow! Balls out! Looks like 5th year won’t be so annoying.
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 7/19
I'm really excited to read about their year 5! I wonder if Dolores will be there?
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 7/19
So, the task of killing Dumbledore and letting the death eaters in will fall in Harry's shoulders? Or, I guess, that would be for all three.
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 7/19
At least they can be together in secret. Poor Harry doesn't have even that.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 7/19
So, no Ron in the lake this time? Shame. Would be nice not to rescue him :D He is so annoying! And acting like a jealous boyfriend towards Harry. Like Harry can't have some Ron-free time.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 7/19
I wonder if Dumbledore will decide on Ron or Hermione for being Harry's most valuable friend?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 7/19
At least Moody didn't spike his tea.
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 7/19
Thanks for not making Ron ruin Hermione's evening! I hated him for that.
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 7/19
Ron was just rude. To say something like that in front of the girl he supposedly liking!
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 7/19
That just shows that Ron never was a true friend. He was just flying on the tail of Harry's fame. True friends believe their beast friends in a situation like that. And after what happened during horcrux hunting, I never understood how Rowling thought it would be ok for both Harry and Hermione to forgive him. To add insult to injury, she paired poor Hermione with that baboon! I think anyone would have been better than Ron. Even Neville.
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 7/19
Ooh, so there won't be any ridiculous articles about Harry and Hermione?