Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 4
i love it
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 1 . 1/6
ACCC
coyg81 chapter 27 . 1/3
That was awesome but I’m so ready for everyone to know the truth now! Amazing writing as always x
coyg81 chapter 12 . 1/2
Amazing chapter. Never read that version of Draco being turned into a ferret before and the kiss... awww. Loved it x
coyg81 chapter 9 . 1/2
This is so brilliant. Can’t wait to see what happens with the Tri-Wizard Tournament
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
*Smirk* How is Scrabbles by the way weasel?!, oh my bad, l meant Pete Pettigrew...
belladonablush chapter 28 . 8/26/2017
Great writing...and the way you have changed the story to make it yours! Loving the potential of Severus & Rosemerta!
flowercrowns16 chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
kinda weird when hermione calls harry her nephew(even though it's true) but good chapter!
DaSalvatore chapter 12 . 7/31/2017
This is the first story I've read that showed the other side to the Ferret incident and for that, I have to thank you. It's far too easy to ignore the damage such a thing could do to a person.
venatryx chapter 27 . 6/27/2017
CANT. WAIT.
Smartmom chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
Just wanted you to know I really enjoy these COTD stories! Thank you!
venatryx chapter 10 . 6/25/2017
i wonder who their dates are going to be
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
*Growl* In other words, the father weasel took an 'backhander'...there's no way on this earth that the
ginger bloodtraitor could afford one, let alone 10 pairs of tickets to the hottest game of the year, and they say
the dark are corrupted, clearly, they haven't met an desperate bloodtraitor father of 7 ginger flea-ridden,
weasels...
Komu989 chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
Reading this chapter again, after finishing your series. It has a more sad tone, not because of the Ron, Harry, and Hermione, but because of their relationship with Fred and George. One could hope that they repair their relationship later on, as it was a great dynamic.
ChakraKitty chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
I thought Voldemort return was tally funny XD

"congratulations Ireland, btw I'm back, lulz. K bye now!"