Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 4
belladonablush chapter 28 . 8/26
Great writing...and the way you have changed the story to make it yours! Loving the potential of Severus & Rosemerta!
flowercrowns16 chapter 8 . 8/13
kinda weird when hermione calls harry her nephew(even though it's true) but good chapter!
DaSalvatore chapter 12 . 7/31
This is the first story I've read that showed the other side to the Ferret incident and for that, I have to thank you. It's far too easy to ignore the damage such a thing could do to a person.
venatryx chapter 27 . 6/27
CANT. WAIT.
Smartmom chapter 20 . 6/25
Just wanted you to know I really enjoy these COTD stories! Thank you!
venatryx chapter 10 . 6/25
i wonder who their dates are going to be
*Growl* In other words, the father weasel took an 'backhander'...there's no way on this earth that the
ginger bloodtraitor could afford one, let alone 10 pairs of tickets to the hottest game of the year, and they say
the dark are corrupted, clearly, they haven't met an desperate bloodtraitor father of 7 ginger flea-ridden,
weasels...
Komu989 chapter 2 . 6/7
Reading this chapter again, after finishing your series. It has a more sad tone, not because of the Ron, Harry, and Hermione, but because of their relationship with Fred and George. One could hope that they repair their relationship later on, as it was a great dynamic.
ChakraKitty chapter 4 . 5/7
I thought Voldemort return was tally funny XD

"congratulations Ireland, btw I'm back, lulz. K bye now!"
this is a story which i'll most certainly remember for the rest of my life
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 9 . 4/13
I am excited to see whonis going to be behind Harry being in the tournament! It could be anyone! I love caring Severus.
hisnhers chapter 27 . 4/8
Really enjoyed this one. Year four was the best fic of series so far. Liked the tournament rewrite, it was more interesting than the normal one. onward to year... 5! his
hisnhers chapter 4 . 4/8
Nice rewrite of the Quidditch Cup event. his
Jiya04 chapter 27 . 2/27
I love your work and the Children of the Dark series is one of the best. I hope you keep writing.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 26 . 2/11