Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Yalena Yardeen chapter 1 . 8/8
omg dude! this is amazing you got talent for making the characters seem alive.
bthenerd chapter 28 . 7/15
This story has just gotten better and better the further along it's gone. The plot, the character development, the weaving of LOZ lore into a new, fresh story, it's all amazing! You are an incredible storyteller, author! It's now 2022, so I have very little faith that anything will happen with this story, but if you get this notification, author, I hope you will consider coming back to this beautiful story/world you've created because you are a gifted writer. And I hope, at the very least, that you are still writing and allowing the world the privilege of seeing your gift at work.

Also, I really hope you are okay, as you said in your bio, "I'm much more committed to writing now, so please don't think that I'll cancel Cloak and Dagger! It's my baby, and unless something tragic happens, I'll be finishing it." So I REALLY hope nothing tragic has happened to you and you are just enjoying a good life wherever you are now! Thanks again for this incredible story! Even if it's several years from now, I hope I'll be leaving a review for the next chapter in this beautiful work sometime soon!
bthenerd chapter 27 . 7/15
YAYYYYYYYY SHE TOLD HIM! I am so proud of Sheik for the growth she's gone through by not only telling Link but also by going to the freakin castle of all places. Love the character development, author!
bthenerd chapter 26 . 7/15
I just hope to God that Paz immediately clocks Sheik as Zelda and this damn secret can finally be revealed!
bthenerd chapter 25 . 7/15
The AUDACITY of Shiek to be so furious with Link is wild to me!

You are hiding that you are the whole ass princess this dude has been searching for this entire time, and you're angry with HIM?! The hypocrisy!

After all this, I don't know how Link is going to react when he finally figures it out. And I say "figures it out" because I don't think Sheik has the courage to tell him herself. I think he'll just figure it out eventually (if he doesn't already know) and it will be so heartbreaking.

I know it just seems like I'm mad, but I'm only mad at the character, not the author. Great story, author! I'm binge-reading this because you've crafted such a beautiful, well thought out and put-together story!
Returning Anon chapter 28 . 8/25/2021
I just finished this masterpiece again having left it a year and ugh, it’s so so good. I’ve been putting off reading the last chapter because I didn’t want it to end. Many fics I come back to just aren’t as good when reading them a second time but I think C&D was just as good if not even better for all the little details and twists I’ve forgotten over the past few months. I love Sheik and Link’s dynamic so much, it fills my heart up in this indescribable way. I would even go so far as to say this is my favourite fanfic out there. I know it’ll probably never be finished (which like fair enough, this is already almost as long as HP OotP) but if you ever come back to continue it then you know I’ll be 1927261% in support. Thank youuuuu
TacosNBrownies chapter 28 . 7/3/2021
Hello! Read your story and thought it was absolutely brilliant! I loved the usage of the unreliable narrator, and how the triforce powers work in here is nothing short of genius. I understand you haven’t updated in quite some time, an pity for sure, but at the very least I wanted to let you know how much your sorry has inspired me with all of its twists and turns. Thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/22/2021
This is so good! Please keep writing this :)
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 2 . 1/23/2021
This is giving me a headache. I see why you dropped this. Unless there's some super mystical reason that you planned to explain in great depth later, the fact that she can't seem to stop thinking about some random guy she saved while half a state away feels so forced.

Should've just let it happen naturally, by accident, instead of shoving the foreshadowing into her head and down our throats over and over.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/16/2020
I’ve just binged this entire fic in two days and it’s absolutely brilliant. I think it’s my favourite I’ve ever read honestly. Worthy of a review to say so, which I’ve never done. Everything about it from the characters to the world building to the plot is just so so good. It’s a long shot, I expect, to hope you’ll come back to this but otherwise I hope you’re doing well and thank you for your amazing work
doctorbigbrain chapter 28 . 11/22/2020
Please tell me that you haven't quit. This is literally the best thing I've ever read fan fiction or otherwise and I legit need this in my life. You are so talented and I really hope that you haven't quit. I say that a while ago that you posted a one-shot saying that you were trying to get back into the rhythm of writing. I really hope that thats still the case because again this is so good and you're so talented and im so invested. Do you still write anything like on ao3 or Wattpad?
Snowskipper chapter 28 . 10/19/2020
Just wan to say how much I enjoyed this! I was working 12 hours and then I would come home and stay up far too late reading this because I couldn’t put it down!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2020
wow! i just caught up on all chapters in a row, I couldn't stop reading. what an interesting idea! and such good writing! love it.
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Why is this abandoned when it’s literally the best thing ever?
canadiangrandpa chapter 27 . 5/16/2020
God I loves this much. I'm actually using some plot ideas from this for a zelda themed dnd game.
keep up the amazing work.