Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It's an update! You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw that there was a new update. I've been following your story, not the beginning, but really close. Thank you so much for continuing, I was beginning to give up hope that you would continue... Excitement aside, I reread the whole thing and noticed something I really really hope you will write about, who is Sheik's mother? And please update again soon.
Metal1loves chapter 27 . 1/10
Hey long time reader. I remember finding this story in 2016 and I was blown away by the writing style and depth of the story. So let me just say its amazing that we got a new chapter. I defiantly was happy with the amount of progress that happened. To be honest I was a bit underwhelmed by the reveal of Zelda to link as its been building for so long but it did allow for the plot to continue rather quickly. I hope you have plans for finishing the story because this is by far one of my favorite game stories, along with Blue Sky. So yes I love this fic and I'm glad I stuck with it for so long because its worth it.
Amy chapter 27 . 1/6
Let me just say that I've just spent the pass several days just reading this fanfic and been one heck of a ride. I really enjoyed the story and think you did a great job on it. I wanted to point out some Criticism -

1. Your very repetitive - you gotten better over the last few chapters, but you tend to repeat information over and over instead of giving faith to the reader an letting them remember.

2. Your 'distance Sheik' (early/first few chapters Sheik) was quite painful to read so I suggest you work on that in the future.

3. You have spelling mistakes though out the text which can be distracting at times but don't feel to bad for it since I am very bad at spelling/grammar and it's not a game changer for me.

But I really enjoy your story and would love if you updated more - I know a lot of work goes into it so I very much adore on what you do, but try making shorter chapters and spreading yourself out.

I only telling you this because I really like it and can't wait for the next chapter!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 27 . 1/8
Glad to see you updated! Welcome back I hope you are well. I'll keep following the story as long as you write it :)
RandomButLoved chapter 27 . 1/4
I love this fic so much and I'm glad to see another chapter of it! I can't wait for more! :3
Ay you're back :D
TheOnePotatoToRuleThemAll chapter 27 . 1/3
I have a personal Theory. Zelda's Triforce of wisdom is making Link act smarter and think more than he normally does, kinda like how Link's Triforce affected Zelda. Is it true? Only time will tell. I guess we will know next year. Nah I'm jokingI love this story and have waited a long time for it to continue. It was a really good chapter, and I can't wait for more!
Angel Fantasy chapter 27 . 1/3
Man you sure know how to make cliffhangers. I'm hoping deeply that Paz will have most (if not all) of the answers to Sheik's questions, and the promise of some Sheikah training has me at the edge of my seat and very, very interested. I'll await for your next chapter with baited breath!
ohyouknow88 chapter 27 . 1/2
I'm so excited you updated! I've been reading this chapter bit by bit before bed and I just finished it. I'm glad that we got through the more or less confession from Sheik, and that Link did actually know. The question of whether he knew or not has come up every time I thought about this fic even though I knew he had to know. Anyway, welcome back and thank you for another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what happens now that they're in the castle.
MDAM-FASEGold chapter 1 . 1/2
Guess I'll just have to start again since there's a new chapter... What a shame...
It's good to have this revived, it's one of the best Fan Fictions I have read.
The Rookie Author chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
So glad that this has finally been updated, although I had to read the entire damn thing again to remember what was happening! :)
ladyashengray chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
Oh it's so nice to get an update from you. I hope you're doing well, and that you have a wonderful new year with some good black-eyed peas ). this was a great chapter! it was nice to get some reveals after all the wind up.
Lmb111514 chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
I was so excited to see that this story was updated again. Of course, I couldn’t just only read the newest chapter, so I went and reread the entire story since I had forgotten a lot (that’s why it took me till now to review). Everything was as amazing as I remembered (this is seriously one of my favorite stories on here)! I have to admit, I was surprised that sheik revealed herself now- I figured link already knew the truth, but I definitely didn’t think she would tell him now- though I’m glad she did. I loved how this chapter went and how active the trifurcation of wisdom was- I wasn’t expecting it to come into play so much. I’m curious as to what those books and Lady Paz has to tell them that’s so important. To be honest, I expected them to run into someone when they got to the library, but I thought it would be the king, which is why the trifurcation didn’t say anything when Zelda asked for his location. This chapter was fantastic though; I can’t wait to read more. Good luck in life until the next update!
Taterlicious00 chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
you always have long chapters. love that
xXScrewedUrMomXx chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
Love this story. Coincidence, but I started following this story earlier this month. So glad it updated! Loving it, I want to find out what has been happening to the towns, and how! Keep on writing, and I will keep on reading!