Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Returning Anon chapter 28 . 8/25
I just finished this masterpiece again having left it a year and ugh, it’s so so good. I’ve been putting off reading the last chapter because I didn’t want it to end. Many fics I come back to just aren’t as good when reading them a second time but I think C&D was just as good if not even better for all the little details and twists I’ve forgotten over the past few months. I love Sheik and Link’s dynamic so much, it fills my heart up in this indescribable way. I would even go so far as to say this is my favourite fanfic out there. I know it’ll probably never be finished (which like fair enough, this is already almost as long as HP OotP) but if you ever come back to continue it then you know I’ll be 1927261% in support. Thank youuuuu
TacosNBrownies chapter 28 . 7/3
Hello! Read your story and thought it was absolutely brilliant! I loved the usage of the unreliable narrator, and how the triforce powers work in here is nothing short of genius. I understand you haven’t updated in quite some time, an pity for sure, but at the very least I wanted to let you know how much your sorry has inspired me with all of its twists and turns. Thank you!
This is so good! Please keep writing this :)
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 2 . 1/23
This is giving me a headache. I see why you dropped this. Unless there's some super mystical reason that you planned to explain in great depth later, the fact that she can't seem to stop thinking about some random guy she saved while half a state away feels so forced.

Should've just let it happen naturally, by accident, instead of shoving the foreshadowing into her head and down our throats over and over.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/16/2020
I’ve just binged this entire fic in two days and it’s absolutely brilliant. I think it’s my favourite I’ve ever read honestly. Worthy of a review to say so, which I’ve never done. Everything about it from the characters to the world building to the plot is just so so good. It’s a long shot, I expect, to hope you’ll come back to this but otherwise I hope you’re doing well and thank you for your amazing work
doctorbigbrain chapter 28 . 11/22/2020
Please tell me that you haven't quit. This is literally the best thing I've ever read fan fiction or otherwise and I legit need this in my life. You are so talented and I really hope that you haven't quit. I say that a while ago that you posted a one-shot saying that you were trying to get back into the rhythm of writing. I really hope that thats still the case because again this is so good and you're so talented and im so invested. Do you still write anything like on ao3 or Wattpad?
Snowskipper chapter 28 . 10/19/2020
Just wan to say how much I enjoyed this! I was working 12 hours and then I would come home and stay up far too late reading this because I couldn’t put it down!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2020
wow! i just caught up on all chapters in a row, I couldn't stop reading. what an interesting idea! and such good writing! love it.
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Why is this abandoned when it’s literally the best thing ever?
canadiangrandpa chapter 27 . 5/16/2020
God I loves this much. I'm actually using some plot ideas from this for a zelda themed dnd game.
keep up the amazing work.
UnknownFlowers chapter 28 . 4/28/2020
The story is so good, I like badass Sheik/Zelda, and the slowburn between Link and Sheik. I have faith that you may update someday.
eileen123dt chapter 28 . 3/30/2020
Hi! I absolutely love this story. The backstories and their personalities are detailed and so interesting, and you’ve done an amazing job of having them naturally and organically fall for each other. This story actually inspired me to write my own fanfic, of course very different concept and character personalities. I really hope you can update eventually, and I hope this story hasn’t been forgotten. I’d love to see what you have next for their adventure and relationship. Even now, this is still my favorite LOZ fanfic!
GreenEggandHam chapter 7 . 2/1/2020
i think link was way too pushy here, he seemed obbsesive and creepy
Anaritea chapter 28 . 12/27/2019
omg, please please update!
deca16247 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019