Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Awesome story! Very well written and exciting plot. You are very talented! :)
LilactheDryad chapter 14 . 7/15
Oh geez! Link's gonna kill her when he finds out!
LilactheDryad chapter 13 . 7/15
I am putting money down, right now. Late night visitor? Totally her dad! Yeah! He did miss her!
LilactheDryad chapter 12 . 7/15
So why is Ravio so attached to Sheik?
Thank you for the A/N, it explains things nicely and makes a lot of sense. But I don't think Link knows who she is yet, which means he must of guessed by her attitude towards him (not trusting him and trying to be a loner) that she was raised on the street.
Also, what's the age difference between Link and Sheik?
LilactheDryad chapter 11 . 7/15
What I bwant t know, is why Linknis searching for the princess. Does he know he's the hero? Is he in possession of the Triforce of Courage? And what are his problems with Ecchar?
LilactheDryad chapter 10 . 7/14
So, wait. Did she completely drop her glamour? Is full on blond and blue eyed Zelda? Or is she brown haired and brown eyed? You left that dscription out.
Can't wait to find out what happens!
LilactheDryad chapter 9 . 7/14
What's up with Link? I'm guessing he saw something in Ecchar that has him down. As to why he freaked out at brown hair, I thought it was just because he thought a different Sheikah had broken in and was a bit scared, but he didn't say as much, and you brought it up so it can't be that simple. I suppose he knows of a brown-haired Sheikah that scares him? \(· ~·)/
LilactheDryad chapter 8 . 7/14
Okay, so does she already posses the Triforce and that is how she knows/feels evil and curses (as that seems to be what you're hinting at) or is it her 'Sheikah' powers/common sense (which she seems to think it is). It doesn't exactly seem like something the Triforce of Wisdom would give her the ability to do, but as I've stated before, I know virtually nothing about any of this.
I did have one problem: you keep neglecting to describe HOW MANY are in a group. When the weird vanishing creatures attacked at Telma's only one was specified before the group began to fight, which made it seem like they came up out of nowhere, and again with the bandits in the Field. I could only count two for sure, from their talking, but then when she used the spell, there were suddenly several bandits. Even if you don't want to use exact numbers, just saying something like 'before long, a handful of bandits were upon them'. Otherwise its detracts a little from the story, because we have to go back and edit in new characters.
Thanks for listening! I really am enjoying this, but if you'd rather not take advice from someone who hasn't even played the games, tell me, and I'll shut my gob about it.
LilactheDryad chapter 7 . 7/14
Ho Boy! How much longer will she be able to keep this I wonder?
LilactheDryad chapter 6 . 7/14
Ha Ha! Your A/N! Haha!
LilactheDryad chapter 5 . 7/13
Poor lonely Sheik!
LilactheDryad chapter 4 . 7/13
Haha! Poor Link! So close, and yet so far!
LilactheDryad chapter 3 . 7/13
Thank you for the explanation . It was well done!
LilactheDryad chapter 2 . 7/13
So, is Link's muteness (if that's even a word) in the games just because its a video game, or is he canonically mute?
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 7/13
I wish I knew more about Zelda since this seems like a great fanfic. But alas, I don't and so I will have to continue without much foresight...
So far so good, I say!