Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Guest chapter 26 . 6/11/2017
Hoping to see more soon and that everything is going well.
its.bayleaf chapter 26 . 6/3/2017
I hope you have the chance to update soon! I've barely been able to put it down since I discovered it a few days ago!
Arora Woodmnyx chapter 26 . 5/31/2017
I love this story I'm so moved emotionally by it
alerd chapter 26 . 5/15/2017
amazing, but quite sad in which you didnt finish. although you are probably not reading this, please continue to write. You have a lot of talent in what you do.
alerd chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
AAAAAAAAACK WHAT A CHAPTER! If you are reading this, bravo, you did an excellent job.
alerd chapter 22 . 5/15/2017
22 chapters in and they still dont know shit ab each other soo excited to read the confessions though, it better be worth the wait
alerd chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
Love so far, and although you're the reason Im going to bomb my chem tedt tomorrow, I love ur writing. however, I find it odd how you characterize Link for being fragile, glass. other than that, great story! sorry bout spelling its 12 and im on my phone xddd
Emmi chapter 26 . 4/6/2017
I binge-read your story in one night, got zero sleep, but I'm not regretting a single moment of it! I must say I wasn't expecting the bombshell Link dropped at all, but what a great plot twist. My own theory was that he actually had the Triforce of Power and was playing everyone, but I'm glad I was wrong! I hope the muses inspire you soon again, because I can't wait for Link's reaction when he finds out about Sheik's identity - if he doesn't already know that is!
Freefan1412 chapter 25 . 3/28/2017
Huh. I don't think I like that the Triforce has such abilities. That...puts a negative spiel on...a lot of things. I get that Link has to be lucky and things always fall into place at the right time, but taking that backwards, they won't fall into place unless he is there to be the catalyst. But to have the Triforce manipulate people for him...then what about his friends, what about the connections he makes? How much of them are by design of the Triforce and how much is just him, for him? But still, it was an interesting plot twist. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
Sheik finally messed up on her glamour. The question now is if Link saw her eyes change colour and if he can make the connection to her being Zelda. I'm looking forward to finding out about that. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 17 . 3/28/2017
So Link already has the Trifoce. Hehehe. I knew it. :) It suits him quite well and it makes sense that he has it, as you pointed out. What I'm not sure I agree with is his assumption that Farore won't let him die until so-and-so. That's a pretty big thing to 'take for granted'. I mean, if it were that easy, a Hero wouldn't be needed after all. Just anyone could be send on the trip. Also, that would make it way too easy.
Freefan1412 chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
...You know, for some reason I keep expecting things to go massively wrong and for Link's hero journey to start to save Zelda/the kingdom. Don't know why. Anyway, Sheik starts to become jealous just as Malon makes her entrance. That timing sucks. And Sheik also starts having an identity crisis. The princess is rattling her cage, maybe, probably because of guilt but as good as Sheik is at lying, it will probably still take some time before Link gets clued in on the face that the princess he's looking for is the pretty Sheikah. I wonder if the triforce is going to play a part in that. If the triforce is going to make an appearance at all. I hope it does. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 14 . 3/27/2017
Hmmm. It seems that Sheik has really underestimated Link (me too). He figured out a lot - not just the immediate but also made plenty of deductions on her past. The only jump that was still missing is the you-are-the-princess bit and that is probably not easy to come by given that Link knows, more or less, what royalty is like and Sheik isn't it. Focusing on details, I'm glad that Link is a upset about how Sheik tricked information out of him. Link wouldn't be Link after all if he weren't loyal to the crown (and Zelda in particular). And they're growing a bit closer. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 12 . 3/27/2017
Again that mention of escaping from Castle Town in context with the Sheikah. Is it possible that Hyrule has already been taken over and that that is also the reason why the army has been sent away - to be out of the way? Interesting. And Hilda really is in Ecchar. Ruling her underground kingdom? xd I wonder if something has happened to her, though. She wouldn't be the type to just go and kidnap girls unless it was an elaborate plot to very precisely save said underground kingdom and even then she'd only do it with the greatest distaste... and this kidnapping thingy seems to be too imprecise for her. Just my impression, though. Great job on the chapter and the fic! It's all very exciting.
Freefan1412 chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
Hmm. Nice. A lot happened in this chapter again. The siblings reunited was a touching moment and I loved the bonding spar between Link and Sheik. It was something nice, a break in the pace, a moment just for them. Nice. :)
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »