Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
starWhores chapter 26 . 2/19/2017
This. Is. AMAZING! I love so much the way you write this. You do an amazing job of portraying Link and Sheik/Zelda, I love the dynamic that they have. Every little moment you write with them just makes my heart pound and my breath catch and I love it I love it I love it. Please keep with this it is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on here, and I await the next chapter with bated breath!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
Oh my god it keeps getting better and better !
Character development is A!
Unknownlight chapter 26 . 2/10/2017
I read this whole story in two days. You have no idea how anxious I felt in my chest as I got closer and closer to being completely caught up and unable to read any further.

This story is so fucking good! So, so good. I love it so much. I especially love how natural and unforced the dialogue and character interactions are. More than a lot of stories, the drama feels like a natural consequence of the way the characters act, rather than it being enforced by the plot.

God, and now I have to wait for chapters. Update soon!
Ghoster chapter 26 . 1/24/2017
Such a great chapter! I can't tell you how excited I was when I realized there were two whole new chapters for me to read! Amazing work, this was waaay better than I remembered it being! You're a truly amazing author, I cannot wait for your next update! On the other hand, definitely take your time with this. It's a gem of a story, so I'm more than willing to wait two months for the next chapter! Great job!
Jeananas chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
Just found your fic, I devoured it
I can't wait for the tale-tell drama upcoming with Link finding out Sheik is Zelda !
Scitoxiuq chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
This is a fantastic story!
minutmaidman chapter 26 . 1/8/2017
I don't understand why peopke can whine when you've pulled over 200k words in barely over a year. Like, pls, they're not being paid?

Back to criticism : Well, it's already ramping up quite well, and I was glad to see that Link's bombshell truly was, well, something else. He can't even know if people don't just like him because of his Triforce. So much angst to exploit dude! Really like where this is going so far, don't understand how one could think their relationship is going too fast, realistic in my eyes. Otherwise you've cut down a bit of text, greatly appreciated, haven't skipped a paragraph in a couple of chapters.

Good continuation!
nintendoer27 chapter 26 . 1/8/2017
Another great chapter. You have done a very good job making Link's backstory feel realistic, while in my opinion, being consistent with the small details that have been dropped along the way.

Now that Link has revealed his backstory, however, I am concerned about his reaction when Sheik reveals hers. While Link will probably forgive her for keeping her true identity hidden, it seems like she is not concerned that her reveal is inevitable. In particular, Paz probably could figure out, or at least strongly guess, that this Sheikah she is unfamiliar with is Zelda, and yet it has seemingly not crossed Sheik's mind yet this could be a real concern. I think she should fear Link's reaction if it's not she, herself, that reveals her identity, and instead it is someone else (most likely Paz). In any case, I look forward to the next chapter to find out what happens.
WelcomeStranger chapter 26 . 1/6/2017
Welcome back ! Glad to read you are feeling better x
Prevalence60 chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
You draw can i see them?
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2017
One of the best fanfics of legend of zelda. 10/10
Suz24 chapter 26 . 1/3/2017
Ahhh I love this fic I was thinking of rereading when I saw the update thank you! Great update it's good to see them getting along again. I look forward to seeing how the story plays out in castle town. Good luck with your writing and happy new year!
PichuAlt3 chapter 26 . 1/1/2017
I'm glad you found the time to update this. I'm in tenth grade and already struggling to keep up with my schoolwork, so I can imagine how time-consuming college work is. My brother used to get math problems in engineering that would take hours to complete, and frankly, I think it's an achievement to keep up with it all, let alone finding time for one's social life, writing, or anything else. It matters more to me that you have a good GPA than how often you update Cloak and Dagger, and I'm glad that you have your priorities.
Ai Star chapter 26 . 1/1/2017
Oh dear. I wonder what they will find out when they meet Paz
Happy new year! :)
Davey chapter 26 . 12/31/2016
I like chapters like this, I love it when Link and Sheik just talk and share their honest opinions and thoughts, it's heart warming. Of course it's only heart warming because most of the time Sheik's lying to Link or Link is dodging Sheik's questions and I like that as well, sitting on the edge of my sit wondering if the other will notice. The story is just fun to follow.

Your a great writer and I'm glad to hear your doing better.
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »