Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
UnknownFlowers chapter 28 . 4/28/2020
The story is so good, I like badass Sheik/Zelda, and the slowburn between Link and Sheik. I have faith that you may update someday.
eileen123dt chapter 28 . 3/30/2020
Hi! I absolutely love this story. The backstories and their personalities are detailed and so interesting, and you’ve done an amazing job of having them naturally and organically fall for each other. This story actually inspired me to write my own fanfic, of course very different concept and character personalities. I really hope you can update eventually, and I hope this story hasn’t been forgotten. I’d love to see what you have next for their adventure and relationship. Even now, this is still my favorite LOZ fanfic!
GreenEggandHam chapter 7 . 2/1/2020
i think link was way too pushy here, he seemed obbsesive and creepy
Mothnthyme chapter 28 . 12/27/2019
omg, please please update!
deka16247 chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
hi
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 28 . 7/16/2019
this is great! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ace of Spies chapter 2 . 4/14/2019
Finally! Man I’ve been looking for a fic like this for ages. Really needed a good Zelda/Sheik fanfic.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2019
Okay, so I read this whole story before reviewing and my word is this good. I hope you update soon. Loved it. I promise to review each chapter in the future.
GamerAJ chapter 28 . 3/9/2019
Are you going to continue this? It is such a good strory, a shame if you stop! If you don’t plan on it, could I potentially use the concept for my own work? (I will give you credit)
Oracle of Hylia chapter 28 . 2/19/2019
I can't wait to see when sheik finally gets the passion necessary to use fire. Maybe it will be connected to Link...? Definitely want to see more interaction between tetra and sheik
FASEGold chapter 28 . 2/21/2019
Oh god, why did I ever put down this story. Now that I reread it, I need moar.
ArtisticNarwhal6 chapter 28 . 1/24/2019
GAH! NO! You can’t just leave off on a cliffhanger like that! I get life gets in the way (A LOT), but please update this if you ever have the time! It’s really one of the best I’ve ever read! Please! PS: If/When you ever finish this book, I feel like a good place to end it is with Sheik finally learning fire magic!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/23/2019
I just found this story and it is AMAZING! I’m excited to see what happens next!
alcon chapter 28 . 1/18/2019
yaaaaay!
I saw the concept art about this fanfic on Tumblr (thelynxiedoodles) and (intergalacticclouds)
and I didn't get the chance to read it up until now I really enjoy how strong Sheik/Zelda in this is like she's like straight from super smash!
but damn I always forget that she's taller than Link which by the way super cute!
all fluff scenes making giggle so stupidly especially when link kisses her hands every freaking time but still it makes my heart stop but in a good way XD!
I really hope you update soon I know it will take time but I am a patient person and I know it will be worth waiting for it because I want to see them working together again to free all girls of Hyrule and defeat Ganon once and for all
Scrimmy Bingus chapter 28 . 1/2/2019