Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
LilactheDryad chapter 10 . 7/14/2018
So, wait. Did she completely drop her glamour? Is full on blond and blue eyed Zelda? Or is she brown haired and brown eyed? You left that dscription out.
Can't wait to find out what happens!
LilactheDryad chapter 9 . 7/14/2018
What's up with Link? I'm guessing he saw something in Ecchar that has him down. As to why he freaked out at brown hair, I thought it was just because he thought a different Sheikah had broken in and was a bit scared, but he didn't say as much, and you brought it up so it can't be that simple. I suppose he knows of a brown-haired Sheikah that scares him? \(· ~·)/
LilactheDryad chapter 8 . 7/14/2018
Okay, so does she already posses the Triforce and that is how she knows/feels evil and curses (as that seems to be what you're hinting at) or is it her 'Sheikah' powers/common sense (which she seems to think it is). It doesn't exactly seem like something the Triforce of Wisdom would give her the ability to do, but as I've stated before, I know virtually nothing about any of this.
I did have one problem: you keep neglecting to describe HOW MANY are in a group. When the weird vanishing creatures attacked at Telma's only one was specified before the group began to fight, which made it seem like they came up out of nowhere, and again with the bandits in the Field. I could only count two for sure, from their talking, but then when she used the spell, there were suddenly several bandits. Even if you don't want to use exact numbers, just saying something like 'before long, a handful of bandits were upon them'. Otherwise its detracts a little from the story, because we have to go back and edit in new characters.
Thanks for listening! I really am enjoying this, but if you'd rather not take advice from someone who hasn't even played the games, tell me, and I'll shut my gob about it.
LilactheDryad chapter 7 . 7/14/2018
Ho Boy! How much longer will she be able to keep this I wonder?
LilactheDryad chapter 6 . 7/14/2018
Ha Ha! Your A/N! Haha!
LilactheDryad chapter 5 . 7/13/2018
Poor lonely Sheik!
LilactheDryad chapter 4 . 7/13/2018
Haha! Poor Link! So close, and yet so far!
LilactheDryad chapter 3 . 7/13/2018
Thank you for the explanation . It was well done!
LilactheDryad chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
So, is Link's muteness (if that's even a word) in the games just because its a video game, or is he canonically mute?
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I wish I knew more about Zelda since this seems like a great fanfic. But alas, I don't and so I will have to continue without much foresight...
So far so good, I say!
dez chapter 16 . 6/30/2018
The bisexual energy of every scene at the ranch? Overwhelming. Incredible. Amazing. I love it
dez chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
"Sheik couldn't understand why she felt so strange as she watched him" girl got it so bad already and she doesn't realize at all oh my god. Also, I adore this line: "Sheik couldn't help but think it was nice, having someone that trusted her to come back."
dez chapter 13 . 6/28/2018
hmm I'm pretty convinced that it was the King at the door and that Impa wasn't really delivering those letters
dez chapter 11 . 6/27/2018
The line about Link not needing to feel guilty for Sheik choosing to stay behind in the tunnels? Ouch. I'm not 100% convinced of Link's later explanation for some of these actions, but still. Ow.
DarkStorm98 chapter 28 . 6/20/2018
It wad pretty cool having Sheik meet Tetra

Also interracial relationships are always nice
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »