Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
dez chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
"So Sheik was happy to save Ilia's life—but she drew the line at being a part of it." I love this line, great chapter!
dez chapter 3 . 6/17/2018
I'm doing a re-read since I read it so fast the first time through (because I couldn't put it down), and I really love seeing some of tge more subtle foreshadowing you put in here. And Link is so precious and confused I love him
Guest chapter 28 . 6/15/2018
I stayed up until 4 a.m. two nights in a row because I could not stop reading this fic. I'm so in love with your characterization of Sheik and how much she's grown during her time with Link (who I also love so mich god what a sweetie). I'm high-key dying for them to make out already, like, the depth of their emotional intimacy has been killing me.

I noticed in your notes that there've been long stretches of time where you haven't updated, so I just really, really, want to say thank you for sticking with this story over the years. You're telling an amazing story and I hope you stick with it! 3
Taterlicious00 chapter 28 . 5/29/2018
OMG! I'm so happy! thank you for the update!
thecagedsong chapter 28 . 5/29/2018
Interesting progression. I feel like Sheik is cheating a little bit though. Her triforce peace is doing a lot of direct intervention. There was a lot of ways she could have met her sister without obvious divine intervention. I do like Link's reaction to Hilda being in town and Sheik has just the right amount of hesitation for Paz and her relationship with Link. Her trust taking baby steps is perfect.
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 28 . 5/26/2018
I've missed this series too much. Please continue!
HavenHearts chapter 27 . 5/26/2018
Finally came back seeing an update or two in the last year. Amazing chapter, not sure what will happen next haha. One thing I wished this story had was an M rating. Knowing it is a T-rated story makes me think the ending will just be Ganon dying and no Sheik/Link moments
Lmb111514 chapter 28 . 5/24/2018
This chapter was amazing as always! I was surprised that Sheik got to meet her sister in this chapter, but I'm interested in how that turns out. I like the different plots and paths that were introduced in this chapter. I can't wait to read what will happen next! Good luck in life until then...
Raeolu chapter 28 . 5/22/2018
This is a mixture of heart wrenching and sweet, as usual. Poor Sheik, she’s a mess. She’s so much more put together than she could be, though. I salute thee.
PlipPlop chapter 28 . 5/21/2018
Great chapter! I live for updates on this story 3
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2018
I haven't finished this yet so just a straight yes or no
Is Midna going to make an appearance?
Phiver chapter 28 . 5/21/2018
I felt like Paz was a little unnecessarily ornery and rude, compared to other people who can see the future and now how best to phrase things, but I guess not every old person has to be nice. Besides that I liked this chapter! I enjoyed the thing with Tetra, and I will be interested in seeing how she will react when she finally learns who Sheik is. The Hilda thing was interesting, not quite sure I dislike her enough to fit with how Link feels, but that’s probably because it’s been so long since I last read of her and her atrocities. Still, I am glad you update this when you find the time! I have yet to find another story like this and it’s great to keep it going. Thanks for another good chapter!
Jpeepers chapter 28 . 5/20/2018
Yay! Welcome back, and thank you for the update. I loved the chapter!
SweetestChick chapter 28 . 5/20/2018
Those 2 are just so darn cute! Especially Link! Thanks a lot for taking the time to update. And happy for you on your finishing the semester!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/20/2018
Welcome back! i love how close Link and Sheik have gotten. like what great teamwork and trust 10/10! poor Sheik tho. feel like her life’s getting turned super upside down. great update! looking forward as always to the next one:)
—intergalacticclouds