Reviews for Cloak and Dagger
Guest chapter 28 . 5/20/2018
I really want Sheik to beat Ganon in this story, with the goddess bow or whatever. Sheik is just a really cool character that people don't put a lot of effort in writing about in fanfics and I think you've done a great job of focusing on, cool idea love this story. The romance part of this story is really good as well, not to hot and not to cold.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
I love how you describe falling in love again, or having two loves in your life, it's poetic and rings true. We can't all have soulmates bound by triforces..
Ai Star chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
That was unexpected. Talk about a twist with Zelda's family
Ikaz chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Yes! An update!
Solid Snake chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
Why cause a rebellion when they can use stealth and a cardboard box to do the trick but with less casualties?

And you kept us waiting for this update.
I'mNoOneSpecial chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
Great chapter as always; definitely worth the wait.
Ultimate blazer chapter 28 . 5/19/2018
I am glad that you have come back!
Tetra, Hilda and Sheik...this looks like a team up of Zelda's counterparts XD
Nice chapter!
Jpeepers chapter 27 . 5/15/2018
I read a ton of fics and yours is one of my favorites. You are a talented writer, and I am looking forward to following this story to its conclusion. I really like the Link/ Sheik/ Zelda dynamic, so it is nice to see a fic with their relationship and story being explored. Thank you for sharing your story.
dangernoodle chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
hi can i just say that this is the best fanfic that i have ever read on this website? your style of writing is so natural and not forced its so much better than every single officially published book i have ever read. the majority of those books have some kind of forced romance in them but you nail it just perfectly!
Hidari chapter 27 . 5/8/2018
Excellent story. Looking forward to updates. I know I complain but I'm loving it just the same.
Hidari chapter 25 . 5/8/2018
Sooo, instead of saving people, the hero is the one getting saved? Hmm, not sure if I like that. I can understand luck but manipulation doesn't sit right.
Hidari chapter 22 . 5/8/2018
Pace is just fine for me. I searched online for Link pictures because I couldn't visualize this Link yet and it was bugging me. I finally found one pic that fit Link in your story. Well, for me at least. And now I'm enjoying it even more. TP link shirtless. Lol. Probably fanart but looks close enough to the game Link to pass as canon. Except yummier. Hah. I might need to go back and reread the beginning chapters to see if my enjoyment changed.
Hidari chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
Well, I'm liking it. Altho I'm not completely liking Link yet, I'm warming up to him. I think I'm not used to him characterized this way. Or maybe since it's all from Shiek's point of view then we know what she knows, and so far he's been pushy altho proving himself reliable. Usu Link is the silent dependable one. He doesn't push but he's there when you need him. Or he's written snarky. Your way is a bit new to me. Anyway, enjoying this a lot.
Hidari chapter 9 . 5/7/2018
I'm enjoying this a lot. I guess the fact that I found Link annoying is fine because Zelda finds him annoying too. But you gotta lessen all the 'anyways' in your story. The correct term is 'anyway' and using it as liberally as you are doing plus adding an 's' at the end just makes it look like the author's personal talking style bleeding into the story. If you intend to make Zelda talk that way on purpose then don't make Link do the same.
Hidari chapter 7 . 5/7/2018
He's threatening her? Oh man, he's even more annoying than I thought.
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »