Reviews for Shattering the Ice
Lunawolfmoon chapter 1 . 6/27
I want to know he got there. Your stories were really good hope you add the third story
prefabsprout chapter 1 . 2/10
Good one shot. For the third chapter, a threesome with Anna?
This is really good - both are really good. Great even. Just one thing...where's the third one?
mystictiger23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I was wondering the same thing Elsa... no but siriusly (get it?) please post the final one shot these are amazing!
~mystic :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
wow that was one amazing intense helsa smut! really hope you post the third one soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Wow..wow..your fics are getting better and better..god I cannot stop reading...amazing...I'm all fire up...
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I agree with the other reviewers who noted that this was even better than the first installment. Whew! *naughty grin*

Please show mercy to this trilogy's readers and post the 3rd and final installment sooner than later. Pretty please with strawberry on top? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Is there going to be a third installment?! I'm dying to know what happens...just go ahead and make it into a whole fic-novel lol! Please update though!
Darlene Smith chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
GAAAAHHH! PLEASE I NEED THE THIRD PART
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Oh my god, this is so good! *-* I found the first Part of your Story and read immediately the second part and it's more amazing than the first! I can't wait for the third part, Please upload it soon, I can't wait to read it! *-* AMAZING!
ImaginedDreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
(\•o•/) I must read more, update soon!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
HELSAGASMIC ASDFGHJKL. OMG I LOVE THESE HELSAGASMIC SMUTS.

WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE SO MANY REVIEWS. Where is the Helsa Fandom? This is one of the best smut I have read of these two.

["How exactly did you get here, Hans…?"]

Your ending to these tho. Great.

I NEED A THIRD PART LIKE NOW. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Ever going to finish?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
The second part is greater than the first. Still super hot. But now they both admit their feelings over this bizarre relationship. And I am dying to know how he managed to get there unnoticed. I hope you will post the third part soon! Excellent work!