Reviews for Cute As Fuck
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 66 . 7/16
This was such a cute story overall! And this epilogue was super adorable!
AwkwardWaifu chapter 66 . 7/13
Literally the cutest story I have ever read. I love this so much this story was a blessing to this world and everyone needs to read it! You have amazing talent! Your ideas flow so well together and your writing is amazing!
MysticChemyst chapter 24 . 7/12
It really bothers me when people don't think about what they say and it can be misconstrued so badly. Like, his much longer does it take to say "visiting dad in hospital" or even just "visiting hospital"?! grrrrrrrr
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 60 . 7/10
Oh Lucy T_T She should've locked the door!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 57 . 7/8
LAXUS AND MIRA! I'm so happy they're in this story and as a couple too! That makes me so happy!
I don't know why, but I had this bad feeling that Juvia would see them inside the store and have a misunderstanding and then some big problem would start! Glad that didn't happen tho -'
Yay! Daddy Gildarts next chapter XD
TheFranticPhantasm chapter 66 . 6/22
I'M GOING TO DROWN IN THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS! THANK YOU!
TheFranticPhantasm chapter 36 . 6/21
I swear to god my heart fucking stopped goddammit I'm letting stories get to me again
TheFranticPhantasm chapter 10 . 6/21
Never the fucking mind. NEVER THE FUCKING MIND.
TheFranticPhantasm chapter 9 . 6/21
I really like this portrayal of Natsu! And the fact that you didn't kill the Dragon Dads (and mom). BUT! I do believe that Lucy is a little more perceptive than that. Don't get me wrong, the flow of this is really nice, but I think I've read too many fics where Lucy is mad at Natsu for having a crush on someone and trying to date her when the crush is actually her. On a side note, I'm starting to try and write a FT fic, but I'm having a big case of... ugh, characterization issues. could I get some help?
joceybear chapter 7 . 6/17
i don't think reading this while listening to sad music is a good idea...

ahhh this is so cute and amazing and the sad music makes me feel like its not gonna work outt

this better work out
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 66 . 6/14
I love this so very much. It was so much fun to read and had me smiling the entire time. Thank you so much for your 66 chapters too long one-shot, this became so much more than that. I’ll definitely be looking at your other works.
Oh my... where did he go?
Ah yeah Lucy's cool getting herself away from Daphne. I'm proud of her! They're reuniting was super adorable :3
2,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »