Reviews for Kim Possible: Valkyrie
Edgar Allen Poet chapter 11 . 1/9
Really loved this story, this world. Would be so into seeing more of it in a sequel. Thanks for all your writing. Im a big fan.
KimPossiblefanboy818 chapter 11 . 9/7/2018
Hey, Lj58 its me again! By any chance will there be a sequel? I was hesitant at fast of reading this but now i have im Very impressed well done once again.

Have a good day,
Signing out, Kimpossiblefanboy818
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2018
I liked it. There are very few fanfic stories that I like all or at least most of it. Sometimes they start out good and then the last third or so is meh. That is not the case with this one in my book. Very good
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
Well done.
The bit about Ragarok being done away with is beyond great!
But it needs a sequel, one where Kim and Shego get together.
Shego can turn herself and her thieving around, stealing from bad people.
Oh!
And pranks!
Shego can prank GJ, Ron, Bets, Will, and the world!
wizard2555555 chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
I have to say first and foremost that I liked this fiction, it had good action and was very imaginative.

However, being a Dane, aka from one of the countries that used to worship the norse gods, I was very much distracted by the way you portrayed the world of Yggdrasil, it seems to me that you have seen/read a lot of Marvel's Thor, given some of the character descriptions, while doing some minor research on the subject, which made me face palm a couple of times when I saw something that didn't make sense from the knowledge I have on norse mythology.

Otherwise, like I said, I very much liked the fic, good action and interesting dialogue, so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Dude, holy shit. Ive read all your kp stuff and enjoyed it all, especially your wonder woman cross over. But i loved this. What are tue chances of a sequel, pretty please?..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Please tell me there's a sequel!
WillItWork chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Wow, another great fusion! I read this today, after I finished Dark Moon Rising, and had a lot of fun trying to guess who all of the characters from the mythology were.

This one really feels like it could be part of something bigger, as Valkyrie!Kim and her pet dragon are still kind of a thing? Honestly, it reminds me a bit of the Special Circumstances series by John Ringo, but this is a totally different take.

Well done, and thanks for sharing!
Guc chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Well shit..
Teletubby2015 chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Third time is the charm.
BrownTeddyBear chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Another great story. There are a few mythology points I would disagree with you on, but who am I to deny artistic freedom.
Fykatherine chapter 11 . 2/24/2016
Your stories never fail to be power packed with adventure and mind blowing plots. On the other hand, I do wish your stories would contain more Kigo. Anyways, I love this story and I hope for a sequel with much much much more Kigo.
Teletubby2015 chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
When's the sequel coming out?
DarXe chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Nifty story. Very entertaining. I'd like to see more of Kim as a Valkyrie.
RevSrVixena chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
This is not how I hoped Kim would be riding Shego, but I'd take it over superfluous Shego. The Norse setting was... different to the usual Washington cross, cross and double cross.

Seriously, when is the real Kigo coming back? It really has been a lot time between drinks.