Reviews for Sick Day
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Way better than Severus/Hermione. I the Sevvie combo, it's just wrong. I like to see someone mixing it up. Good writing too!
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww, I wish i had someone to take me of me like that too when I get sick! Though I rarely do. XD So it bites with a vengeance when it comes. Nice though. It's adorable regardless. It's not canon but who cares. )
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was...I don't want to say cute, but I can't think of another word. The image of Harry, Ron, and Ginny helping Hermione grade papers was sort of entertaining. And Percy and her really would be rather good together. Great job.

~Tori
Heiress of Nature chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Although I'm not fond of Percy as a character in general, this story was very cute. I like Ginny's nickname for Hermione.

I read your profile, and I think it's cool that you like unusual pairings. I'm not that imaginative...

Thanks again for the review on my story.
neverforever13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
ew! dont call him sevvie! how do u ppl get these disgusting ideas! *rolls eyes* crazy.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
the original quote is

"Talking about art is like dancing about architecture." by david bowie and it was pirated and then slightly changed for that song
Angelic Blood Tigress chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really enjoyed this story and the pairing! I hope you might do another Percy/Hermione story!
navarro09 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Aww...I love your story. It's very cute and very nice, I personally like HG/PW pairing. I have one story written about them about (lol, ironically) Percy being sick. It's crap, but it just shows how much I like P/H. Good story, keep writing!
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
gah! i wish i had someone like that when i'm sick too *tear* aw percy is so cute and adorable. *huggles him* gotta love him :D this was really cute and i love it :) percy/hermione pairings are one of my favorites :D wonderful job :]
Wind-Goddess17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That's unique! i've never seen a hermoine and percy fic! that's weird. but in a good way . keep writing!
A Shade of Green chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw, I always wanted to read one of these stories... ANYWAYS, would've loved it if it were Sev instead, but ok, still good.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*blink* *blink blink* Hermione and Percy? Well...okay, I guess I can handle that. Well, no, not really, but it's a good fic nonetheless. *giggles*
Rakshasa chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
What a nice little fluffy fic.
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I like this one, and I'm also very into reading the SS/HG ficcies. I really really enjoyed this. Please keep up the fantastic work!
Misc Chibi Dancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Very cute, even though Percy/Hermione really isn't my thing. I notice that you use the contraction 'you're,' short for 'you are,' to show possesion. I think what would be correct is 'your'. Keep up the good writing, though!