Reviews for Liar Liar
buildlancer chapter 1 . 9/20
So good need more and atleast a little backstory on why ruby is doin this.
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 7/12
Tis interesting and confusing.
A Fanfic Doctor chapter 1 . 1/6
And... CLEAR! This fanfic is still alive. And I want a sequel.
Little Liar chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Good job.
trystan chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I would love to see this with more chapters.
trystan zeke chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I would love this to have more chapters. And if it does update soon please
clarallis chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This has got to be my favourite one-shot RWBY fanfic of all time. It's well-written, thought-provoking, treats issues of gender and identity seriously, and gives an overly neglected ship some love. Thank you, I feel very Enabled now.

I see a lot of reviewers are requesting additional chapters. While I can definitely understand the desire, I personally think this works very well as a stand-alone, leaving some of the details up to imagination.

(And I like the nod to the Strawberry Sunrise ship name. And a whole bunch of other things that won't fit here.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
WTF?
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Very interesting. I love the concept, it's nice to see quite a thought provoking Enabler story every once in a while.

I like the way it was kept vague as to what Ruby's or I should say Ray's objective is. Either it's a form of escapism, a gender identity issue, confusion of her sexuality, or even simply taboo love. It can be any one of those things or all of them. It's so fascinating to see Ray being a Male Escort and that he has some history with the club and that even the Malachite twins have some sort of fondness for our young lad.

I would really love to see more of Ray and some of his jobs around the club, maybe even be eventually caught by Yang and revealed for who he actually is. There's a lot of potential for where this could go. I really want to see how Ray met Yang and maybe even start at the beginning where Ruby had first started to be Ray and how all of this happened.

Anyway, great story, I really hope to see more added to it.
TM Calypso chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I kinda like this story. Shame it is a oneshot, the plot is actually very interesting and I want to read more.

Not enough ruby x yang fics out there...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I want another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Sequel pleeeese its very good
Paper Crease chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I know it says complete but I can't help but hope for more ~
MonsterPhantom chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is really good! I hope you continue this or make a sequeal
ODST110 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015