Reviews for The Dark Gauntlet
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
What are you talking about? This story is amazing and what do you mean by going against interacting stuff? You stories do not violate any guidelines on here and there are far more worse stories on this site. Please don't delete this story.
mariah.carmichael.3 chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
What's an interactive story?
Court818 chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
Will this story be on any of the other websites you list?
Celestial Shawol ARMY chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
Are you going to put this fanfiction on wattpad? If you do I'll be so happy! Lol. You don't have to, if you don't want to. Just a suggestion. :)
Nekogami-chan chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
So... what's the 'technically' story?

Sorry about that being the first part I comment on :3

Still, though, this was great. I did notice some grammatical errors throughout, the most common of which was using 'to' in place of the word 'too'. Great story, though, and I like how Lucy was actually a fighter rather than a 'damsel-in-distress'.
SexyNarwhal chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
I really liked how you wrote this as a young, adventurous couple sharing new experiences, while being careful and respectful of each other at the same time. Most of the dirty fanfictions are just about lust-filled beasts fucking each other senseless. Not that I've read those kinds of stories *shifty eyes*
Seriously though, it's refreshing to see someone bring out the compassionate and kind side of humans, instead of the aggressive, selfish side that is often showed in lemons and smut. Although this chapter was FAR from lemons or smut. This had actual meaning and a slight storyline instead of just "bob fucked Janie and Janie gasped", repeated ten times. Thank you for writing this beautiful story, and I really do hope you write a sequel. After you finish Call of a Mute heart, of course.
P.S. Love that story! Mettabae is best bae
Unfinished Coda chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This is your first fan fiction!? This is awesome! Great writing.
WeasleyofFairyTail chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I just started reading your story, and so far I'm excited to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing your talent!
miskee chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
This was a good story! You did a great job and this chapter was fantastic.
pochon3 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
definitely write a sequel.
pochon3 chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Dude, this is an awesome turnover. I never saw this lot twist coming. Like I said before, you have what it takes too write really good fanfiction. I don't favor drama and horror all too much, but from the one's I have read from manga and fanfiction, as well as seen from anime rarely have this good of a twist. Keep it up. Oh, and on an unrelated note, I want to know if you have read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus dual series and might try that. (Sorry personal reference for fanfics, but I decided to see if my manga/anime stuff would turn out any good. It has thanks to you.)
pochon3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
nice start up I think you have true potential
MissySullivan chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
This is fantastic. Please update when you can. I'm in love with this fic!
miskee chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
I really enjoyed this story! You did a great job!
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
I love this story please write a sequel