Reviews for The Eternal Saga
Guest chapter 308 . 12/16/2017
Though I doubt you'd do it, I wonder what would happen if like in Star Wars the Last Jedi *SPOILERS* the main villain Snoke or in this case Orochi would be unexpectedly cut down halfway through things and make someone else like Kylo or the Soul King or the Soul Queen or one of the Sesshoumarus the final villain in charge of things? END SPOILERS
Guest chapter 303 . 12/8/2017
Lol you actually used my line! XD Although you might want to lighten up on the use of exclamation points especially if you describe such a sentence as being spoken in a "calm and polite manner". :P
Guest chapter 302 . 12/6/2017
"Since when were you under the impression that I would not be participating in this battle?"
Guest chapter 299 . 11/28/2017
One more chap til 300. So strange that you have someone like Orochi attacking with all his monsters and yet the Soul Queen is using Halibel to fight the Soul King and vice-versa. You'd think that they would be able to put their differences aside to eliminate one threat. Heck the Chinese "paused" their Civil War in order to fight off the invading Japanese in the 1940s.
Trickbaby69 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
when will sesshamaru fight
Guest chapter 293 . 11/19/2017
Like Kratos falling from Olympus, though Kratos isn't as much of an idiot as Yami.
Guest chapter 292 . 11/17/2017
Well considering all the other characters and monsters that have come back from apparent or even actual death, Soul King has the right to be "highly suspicious" about Yami's...
Guest chapter 289 . 11/12/2017
Hm, one wonders how much the Soul King actually cares about the lives of his comrades if he waited so long to power them up... Also I find it a bit hilarious that 108,000,000 omnicles could be considered "extremely weak" for a being. XD Relativity indeed!
im ur misconception chapter 288 . 11/10/2017
never ever underestimate the lengths or depravity of a true demon. let alone the ling of hell. nice updates by the way
im ur misconception chapter 282 . 10/24/2017
does it make me bad people, that what I want is bankotsu to win.. hehehe all others pale except uliquorria, when that man is on the field. but epic . I can see where you have improved.
im ur misconception chapter 281 . 10/24/2017
so, I Pprove of the titan x toshiro battle partners. And oh, the cute kitten babies grimmjow and titan can has... (has large starry fan girl eyes) uh any whose, until next chapter dear. keep up the good work
im ur misconception chapter 280 . 10/24/2017
(giggles darkly) yeah this just took a jump. And man, I see you had to do an in depth explanation again. Oh well it's still fun to read and getting slow to that 300 chapter mark sweetie.
im ur misconception chapter 279 . 10/23/2017
hmmm I felt as if I was reading some odd dialog for my persona game here with ukobach and Lucifer. either way it's progressing nicely.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Interesting chapter and plot plot and idea
Guest chapter 279 . 10/15/2017
Won't having four "Trinity Angels" kinda get rid of the "trinity" aspect to them? Then again, calling them "angels" is already ironic unless you view them to be as "angelic" as the ANGELS of Evangelion...