Reviews for Behaving Badly and Awkwardly
KisaYunna chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So great! And funny jeje Natsu all oblivious xD and I also like to think Jellal the teasing type ;) jaja I absolutely love those two and the way you write about them in all kind of situations I enjoy your M ratings for them a lot too jeje
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Wow.. It's awesome.. and funny.. hinted NaLu!? Yey! XD ..
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Haha! Oh! This was just too...what's the word...cute? No...that's a little too innocent. Whatever it was it was hot! And a hell of a good read!
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
X"D oh holy mother of Mavis! This is definitely one of the best M-rated FT one-shots I've read in a long while! I couldn't contain the cringe- every time Natsu suspected something, or triggered a certain situation with Erza in Jellal's hands! The laughter when the whole situation descended to hell, and Jell's teasing! Haha, it's refreshing when Erza is the one under control of another, and actually complies; granted for desperate measures!
And you can write one kick-ass lemon! This was amazing, it was so entertaining and I could keep reading on and on, just to get a kick out of it! These two can be so sexy, goofy and romantic! I'm under a heated shower that's left be burning with a raging blush!
I really do hope you tackle such topics again in the future! I've told you before, but you're my absolute favorite mature FT fanfic writer! I'm in love with your work, and every time you have me falling over heels again! Superb work, and I look forward to a lot more! :)
-Amns.
Ajerzaaddict chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Hilarious, love Jellal being the mischievous one. I have a good laugh reading this.
Rand chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hilarious, as this could actually happen to anyone who'd dare to be as rebellious as Erza. Amazing work.
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Natsu ignorant as always. Nice one shot. It was a good read and again I really like the way you portray the characters. Keep up the good work