Reviews for Rickrolled
soymisato chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
This was fun!
Smurfette101 chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
This is amazingly written! The way you write the characters and the world of rick and morty is superb! Please update as soon as you can, I really love this story.
Misa chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
This is a REALLY good story so far, and it's just too bad that you've abandoned it. Good Rick-centric stories are VERY hard to come by, and I was looking forward to learning more about Vera, and seeing Rick's reaction as he realized Vera was from an alternate reality and his counter-part's fiance. This is, so far, the only Rick/OC fic where Rick is actually IN CHARACTER. I really hope you decide to pick up on this, maybe when the new season airs you'll get more inspiration to write another chapter. Here's hoping! :)
gg chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
great OC story! update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
So good! Can't wait for the next part! :)
Moon Dolphin chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Rick is in his 60's, right? So if he had been at it for five decades, then he started his shenanigans as a kid. This could potentially open up for some backstory.
Moon Dolphin chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
You establish your OC quite well in this story and you make it clear that there are, indeed, alternate realities, even if your OC does not yet know that. Indeed, I would like to know where she got her bravery and sense of curiosity. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SoulBrotherJake chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Very interesting, excited to see what will happen next
gg chapter 1 . 11/3/2015